Lliga: Barca - Depor 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Depressing game. Fans don't care, players don't care. What wonderful preparation for our next two season defining matches...

look at this post again, look at the game last week against atletico without suarez, see the result barca got, ask yourself : did I seriously say this?

:facepalm: @ Adriano, ref, Douglas and our spirit today. We started so good... Juve beat Napoli today... looks like the pressure is exclusively on us :nervous:

CatalinR10

We better win this match, I have 1200euro on Bayern/Barca/Madrid to win :p

tumblr_inline_mpwzg1gsom1qz4rgp.gif

Stric

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I remember seeing his name come up on the screen, but don't remember seeing him afterwards. I had guests and the game was on in the background, so I couldn't really keep up properly. :lol:

Meaningless game, I'm not upset about the result. It was nice to see that everyone came out a winner today. Deportivo's president was trembling until the final whistle. :lol:

Altomonte

Sloppy play is never a good idea. Neymar looked like he did not want to be there. Nice for Deportivo, but not a good preparation for the next two important games. I hope the training sessions next week will go better than this match!

Barcadub

Sloppy play is never a good idea. Neymar looked like he did not want to be there. Nice for Deportivo, but not a good preparation for the next two important games. I hope the training sessions next week will go better than this match!

?

Nearly every first team player was rested.

The match didn't mean anything. Roll on next Saturday.

It would have made no odds for the next 2 matches if we had won 10-0 today or indeed lost today. As they are completely different games that will be played with a completely different intensity and if everyone is fully fit 9 of the 11 that started today will not be starting in the two finals.

M

monamou

lel this game was 100% fixed :lol: epic

i wonder how much did we get for drawing to this awful depor side, though i'm glad they remain in primera

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I am glad Depor stays in La Liga. Obviously, they pissed everyone off with scoring 2 goals today but La Liga is better off with them staying in top flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans