User Tag List

Thread: Champions League final, only pick up in Barcelona? Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Champions League final, only pick up in Barcelona? Why?

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...-monday-18-may

If I understand this correctly, only pickup in Barcelona is possible? That's the most stupid thing I have ever experienced.

"For this final the procedure to select and purchase a ticket will be carried out it its totality at the Club's ticket office. If a draw is held, members will be called in order of the application selected and will be notified of the day they will have to go to the Club ticket office to select, pay, and pick up the ticket . This procedure was established, signed before a notary, and submitted to UEFA before the start of the season."

Hell, so I have to pay 300-400€ for a flight ticket to Barcelona for just pickup, that is absolutely a disgrace and a shame.
    Tell me I have misunderstood this text and this can be done over phone and tickets can be collected at some hotel in Berlin instead.
    Last edited by Andreas E; 16th May 2015 at 10:01 AM.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you a club member ? My understanding is that this is open only for barca club membership which is very tough to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas E View Post

If I understand this correctly, only pickup in Barcelona is possible? That's the most stupid thing I have ever experienced.

"For this final the procedure to select and purchase a ticket will be carried out it its totality at the Club's ticket office. If a draw is held, members will be called in order of the application selected and will be notified of the day they will have to go to the Club ticket office to select, pay, and pick up the ticket . This procedure was established, signed before a notary, and submitted to UEFA before the start of the season."

Hell, so I have to pay 300-400€ for a flight ticket to Barcelona for just pickup, that is absolutely a disgrace and a shame.
    Tell me I have misunderstood this text and this can be done over phone and tickets can be collected at some hotel in Berlin instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by observer247 View Post
    Are you a club member ? My understanding is that this is open only for barca club membership which is very tough to get.
    Yes. I've been a member for 8+ years or so.

Chief Of Footballing Matters
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then yes.

You have to apply and then go into a draw (no guarantee of even getting a ticket) and then if you are one of the ones selected then you have to pick up your ticket from the ticket offices in BCN. At least that's how I interpreted the page.
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas E View Post

For those that live outside of Catalonia then you can pick the ticket up in Berlin.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are so lucky to be members of the club. I so much wanted to fly to Berlin from here in California to watch the final. But looks like there is no way to buy an official ticket. Most of the offers are via craigslist and ebay. Dont want to risk flying for 16 hours and finding out the ticket is fake or even not receiving the ticket after paying.

Quote Originally Posted by agm2502 View Post
    For those that live outside of Catalonia then you can pick the ticket up in Berlin.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by observer247 View Post
    You guys are so lucky to be members of the club. I so much wanted to fly to Berlin from here in California to watch the final. But looks like there is no way to buy an official ticket. Most of the offers are via craigslist and ebay. Dont want to risk flying for 16 hours and finding out the ticket is fake or even not receiving the ticket after paying.
    If you have money you can always try viagogo.
    Sóc Culer.