10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I was a bit worried after hearing about CR's movie in the plans etc, but when I taught about it calmly, there's just NO way, for one reason, one word :

TREBLE ! :worthy:

Also some legendary goals on the biggest stages of CdR and CL, cristina has nothing to show this year except may be one or two headers.

So yeah, no chance at all, this BO already has a name on it, and it's the one that should have been on it every time for the last 7years, Lionel Messi!

Ritchie

Real won nothing this year so Ronaldo has no shot

He never won anything when he stole it off Messi and treble winner Ribery in 2013. I know Messi had his injury problems but he led Barca to 100 points and carried them to a CL semi (the Milan comeback, PSG).

Horatio

You're welcome
For people worrying that Ronaldo might take it, a great excercise is to turn the situation around and see if it looks plausible.

Would Ronaldo get a Ballon D'Or being topscorer of the Spanish League and a movie coming out, whilst there is another player that greatly helped his team win the treble, became second topscorer and is about to have Argentina win Copa de America?

mystic

Everybody know how Messi is in top form especially in last few months but after the copa del rey final, i think his shooting accuracy has deteriorated a bit. It can be due to tiredness but don't know why it seems to me that it is mainly due to his new "Messi 15.1" boots which he started wearing after copa del rey final. They are entirely different boots compared to previous generations. Messi 15.1 has entirely new silo, has many different features and also weighs more compared to last one. Also it has strange plastic looking external cage which could be main cause of his lack of accuracy in shooting.

In CL final he missed the target after combining well with Neymar & Suarez & also missed the free kick(if i am correct), his through pass to Neymar was bit faster.
In copa america matches he is passing well but his shooting accuracy is causing problems, also his free kicks are way off the mark in some cases

Don't know why elite athletes like messi change their boots just before such important matches and tournament where margin of error is so small ? May be Adidas Marketing is behind these things but why wear entirely different boots at such crucial time ?

He never won anything when he stole it off Messi and treble winner Ribery in 2013. I know Messi had his injury problems but he led Barca to 100 points and carried them to a CL semi (the Milan comeback, PSG).

Reports showed that Messi would have won if not for the extension. That Ronaldo heroics + Messi being injured at the same time led those idiot journalists to forget the rest of the year because of a lackluster CL exit. Imo Messi won the prize as soon as Boateng hit the ground. Hopefully a fourth trophy with Argentina and a sextuple with Barca will make this season his best trophy wise.

Asylum15

Everybody know how Messi is in top form especially in last few months but after the copa del rey final, i think his shooting accuracy has deteriorated a bit. It can be due to tiredness but don't know why it seems to me that it is mainly due to his new "Messi 15.1" boots which he started wearing after copa del rey final. They are entirely different boots compared to previous generations. Messi 15.1 has entirely new silo, has many different features and also weighs more compared to last one. Also it has strange plastic looking external cage which could be main cause of his lack of accuracy in shooting.

In CL final he missed the target after combining well with Neymar & Suarez & also missed the free kick(if i am correct), his through pass to Neymar was bit faster.
In copa america matches he is passing well but his shooting accuracy is causing problems, also his free kicks are way off the mark in some cases

Don't know why elite athletes like messi change their boots just before such important matches and tournament where margin of error is so small ? May be Adidas Marketing is behind these things but why wear entirely different boots at such crucial time ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You might have a point, I'd love to see Leo wearing those yellow boots he wore in 2011 again, they made him quite good!

F

Flavia

Mystic has a good point, actually. That happened with Messi earlier on the year, with those boots with Newell's old boys colors. He went back to his previous one. I think it might be due to tiredness, but it's not absurd or deserves a "lol" like that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes I don't like it when players change their boots right before a crucial match. Neymar had this too and started to perform worse with new Hypervenoms in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans