[gfy]IckyAgonizingIberianmole[/gfy]

[gfy]PaleDisloyalBactrian[/gfy]

[gfy]HeavenlyVagueAustraliankestrel[/gfy]

Messi's 2nd goal vs. Manchester City

[gfy]LightheartedComfortableDowitcher[/gfy]

Messi's 3rd goal vs. Manchester City

[gfy]RepulsiveFaroffBarebirdbat[/gfy]

KiX7777

This season reminds me of 2014/15 where he started as good as now and then exploded in January. We played awful then and Leo bailed us out many times like this season.

dakt

So he scored 3 goals, great...but he held one man show 2 years ago against the same team, even though he didn't score.

FiReFTW

Can you guys believe he will be turning 30 in half a year?
Wow I mean, it was just yesterday when he was 22, how can time go by so fast..

klc123

So he scored 3 goals, great...but he held one man show 2 years ago against the same team, even though he didn't score.

He had a hatrick tonight, and should have had at least one assist, and on any other night another goal from the penalty spot. If that isn't a one man show then I'm not entirely sure what you expect of Leo. Forcing mistakes is one thing, capitalising on them is another.

I watched the game on BT sport, and the scouse wanker commentating needs a lobotomy...sterling does nothing all game and he compliments his bravery. Messi has a goat performance and he is slandering him for his work ethic. Ducking ridiculous. City supporters can say we were lucky as much as they like, it's not our fault they are shit opposition.

Devils

Anyone else notice that both Adidas and Nike hyped up both Leo's and Ney's new boots through the roof this week...only to have both of them change back to their older boots at halftime.

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone else notice that both Adidas and Nike hyped up both Leo's and Ney's new boots through the roof this week...only to have both of them change back to their older boots at halftime.

:lol:

I hate these new boots every three months and it seems like the players does so too.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I watched the game on BT sport, and the scouse wanker commentating needs a lobotomy...sterling does nothing all game and he compliments his bravery. Messi has a goat performance and he is slandering him for his work ethic. Ducking ridiculous. City supporters can say we were lucky as much as they like, it's not our fault they are shit opposition.

That's butthurt MacManaman, ex City and Real Madrid for you..

Messi shut him up alright :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans