10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
1. That radio station in Madrid knows nothing about what goes inside Messi's head. That kind of stuff is on the same level as someone claiming "Luis Enrique did not sleep all night think about XXX" in terms being ridiculous.

2. Whether he knowingly did it or not (personally I don't believe Messi knew what his father was up to at all), you can't blame the club for the tax evasion thing that Messi's camp is responsible for, sorry. You might not like the board and what the club has done, but please don't blame the club for Messi's own tax problems.

3. So Ronaldo has one more BD, so what? So some haters say that Ronaldo is better than Messi overall because this one lucky trophy POR won, so what?

LordLichtenstein

ann4y4C.gif

He'll be very motivated next season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
have to say, i much prefer our resident madridistas like morten and maxy over this non-successful wind up merchant, zidane :neymar:

Amen to that. He is an obvious troll. Don't know why mods dont see that. The intelligence in his posts is alarmingly low. It is okay to have opinions. But to change them however it pleases and believe some random internet sources over logic.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I hope Messi goes to WC 2018, meets CR's Portugal in a match and kick their teeth in Germany-Brazil style

Flavius

I.m also sure the better days will come. Just wait and believe in our players.
I can.t wait for 2018 WC. Maybe Messi can bring some last moments of Magic for ARG, even if not, he.ll remain the GOAT!

Devils

I like the optimism, but the likelihood that Argentina make the next WC final is very unlikely.

The AFA is a disaster, managers are clueless and a squad full of chokers who are aging while youth isn't being effectively transitioned into the team.

Also who knows if Leo will actually return to that clusterfuck.

Ahmedd

Whatever Messi will acomplish, and he already achieved great things, they will always be guys that thinks that he isn't the best. Even if he wins a WC. My brother is for Real Madrid and one of the biggest CR7 fanboy, he is constantly making shitty excuses to prove that CR7 is better.

But guys that actually know and watch football are all saying the truth : Messi is and will always be superior to every football player that played in the same era as him.
And i think that this is the most important thing.

Zidane121

Banned
I've just checked the Ballon D'or odds on the betting sites and
Cristiano Ronaldo 2/9
Lionel Messi 5/1
Antoine Griezmann 11/2

Ronaldo's favourite to win it by them, they usually get it right every year.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I've just checked the Ballon D'or odds on the betting sites and
Cristiano Ronaldo 2/9
Lionel Messi 5/1
Antoine Griezmann 11/2

Ronaldo's favourite to win it by them, they usually get it right every year.
He's favorite by far.... And it was only expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans