10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Messi has scored 5 goals from 10 shots with his right foot in the Champions League this season #fcblive [via @eermessidi]

:coffee:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Its weird , gfys are supposed to be less taxing. You can ask [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION] if there is a way to disable them as a user.

It definitely makes my macbook pro's fans go nuts, I never heard them before visiting these last Messi thread pages.

Maybe they're bigger than the usual gfys ?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It definitely makes my macbook pro's fans go nuts, I never heard them before visiting these last Messi thread pages.

Maybe they're bigger than the usual gfys ?

It's the opposite actually. When I convert a video to a gif they are usually about 50 a70 Mb (sometimes even above 100mb). When I upload them on gfycat they get converted to gfys and the size gets reduced. The first gif in part 2 for example is 53 mb , but when I upload it to gfycat it gets converted to a gfy and the size becomes 7 Mb.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's the opposite actually. When I convert a video to a gif they are usually about 50 a70 Mb (sometimes even above 100mb). When I upload them on gfycat they get converted to gfys and the size gets reduced. The first gif in part 2 for example is 53 mb , but when I upload it to gfycat it gets converted to a gfy and the size becomes 7 Mb.

Weird.. I've visited pages with multiples gifs or gfys many times and never had the fans go crazy like this.

ceefoo

will there be a player as good/better than Messi?
When Pele was playing, people thought no-one would ever be as good; then Maradona came along.
Then those that watched Maradona play thought no-one could match him... now Messi is here.

The game of football is still relatively young, and until recently was only massively popular in Europe and S. America. It is now played all-over the planet and broken into new territories, while captivating and converting new fans to it's enchantment. So the scope of people playing football has grown considerably along with the general population. Therefore it wouldn't be inconceivable for another "Messi" to take the world by storm within the next 30 years, by which time all of us old-codgers will be saying: "This kid is good, but he'll never be as great as Messi". :D

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Weird.. I've visited pages with multiples gifs or gfys many times and never had the fans go crazy like this.

It's weird , I have no explanation. Gfys are less taxing becuase of the reduced size. Maybe someone else has a explanation.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
aliens-meme.jpg

F

Flavia

When posting one gfy there's no problem. But when posting them on bulks, best to post the links, as many are having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans