10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people probably thought that there'd never be another Maradona and Messi is quite literally an enchanced version of him at this point. There'll be someone who comes along and is as magical or more so than Ronaldinho, someone will once again be as explosive as Ronaldo Phenom and someone will come along who's a better midfielder than Iniesta/Xavi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well people probably thought that there'd never be another Maradona and Messi is quite literally an enchanced version of him at this point. There'll be someone who comes along and is as magical or more so than Ronaldinho, someone will once again be as explosive as Ronaldo Phenom and someone will come along who's a better midfielder than Iniesta/Xavi.

The common factor among all of these players is that they have played for Barca.

You know what that means. :tito:

F

Flavia

Don't even know what that means :lol:

Tried pasting the URL like i do for gifs, didn't work.

There's a button to embed the gfycats links, among youtube and twitter buttons.

You past the data-id there, in that case, ObviousZestyDromedary.

Well Barca is a big name club. Usually all the big name clubs with history will have legends riding on their rosters

We do seem to have a penchant for Legends though, every great brazillian attacker since 1990 has played for us. The two best Argentines/players ever, and the best Midfield talent (Iniesta/Xavi/Laudraup, not that i'm saying Zidane/Pirlo and co aren't on the same level).

dakt

will there be a player as good/better than messi?

9ab2ec64f0b25f191acb7fa396533417.jpg

We're almost there...

StarLord

Oh man; all this talk about it not being another messi for a century makes me wanna cry when I think he's already 28 now.. can we go 10 years back ?

If we're truly speaking about "another messi", I don't think we will in our lifetime at least, combine all those attributes you talked about, and add to it humility on the field and not diving, it's simply impossible, look at Pelé, Maradonna, Cristiano, Neymar etc .. all good and all, but from mildly to unbearably arrogants / full of themselves, Messi is unprecedented and unrepeatable, as simple as that.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I would gladly mutilate myself if that meant Messi, Xavi and Iniesta could all go back to 25 (OK, for Xavi 28) and stay there.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I literally couldn't read the previous page where people quoted me because of all the GIFs they really slow the forum down.

alittlebitter

I was reading posts on r/soccer and I noticed this: real madrid fans badly want neymar to win the BdO this year lmao. I think they realize ronaldo's hopes are gone, but the way they're hyping neymar right now is making me lol. I guess they don't want messi to get his 5th because then it'd be impossible to catch up to him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
There are only 4 matches left and we are playing to win 3 titles. We have the first "final" in Madrid on Sunday. Come on team!

- LIO

n75w6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans