10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I've always said, that if Messi avoids serious injuries, then he will definitely reach 800+ goals for Club and Country.

May the culé gods hear you mate, whitnessing Messi is just too good to ever stop !

Anyone here already saw the movie about messi??? Great movie saw this night almost made me cry. What a legend.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3538766/

Yep I saw it of course, nice but it's not my favourite about him, there's an amazing documentary, more about his football carreer produced by Canal+ but unfortunately it's in French, I think I've watched it 20 times, seriously ^^

I also learned how to produce subtitles and translated it all myself just so I can show it to my argentinian friends when I was living there, if I find time I might translate it to english too soon.

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

May the culé gods hear you mate, whitnessing Messi is just too good to ever stop !

Yep I saw it of course, nice but it's not my favourite about him, there's an amazing documentary, more about his football carreer produced by Canal+ but unfortunately it's in French, I think I've watched it 20 times, seriously ^^

I also learned how to produce subtitles and translated it all myself just so I can show it to my argentinian friends when I was living there, if I find time I might translate it to english too soon.

ahah thanks mate i would love to see that movie if u have the time to translate i would be gratefull to you, if u dont have time no problem, thanks for the advice about that movie i will go search more about ;)

ceefoo

Re: Post #162. Beautiful footage I found on youtube (ieraHDTV). A different angle when Messi celebrated his goals against Bayern in the Camp Nou (3-0).
:okay: Great camera shots from behind the sticks, showing great detail of his two majestic goals. The shot of Boateng falling on his ass still cracks me up. :rofl1: It's like somebody has tied his shoelaces together.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
ahah thanks mate i would love to see that movie if u have the time to translate i would be gratefull to you, if u dont have time no problem, thanks for the advice about that movie i will go search more about ;)

I will try to find time this week, especially since there's no barça game, to translate it in english and upload both ES and EN versions no worries, I'm very happy to share this kind of things with fellow Messi fans :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
"Hey, don't touch my bro!"

657uba.jpg

mssarm

It's all the more gratifying that 9 months ago ppl, (mostly non-Barca fans) were saying we'd seen the best of Messi and his best days were behind him. Fast forward to now, and he's almost universally being hailed as the greatest footballer of his generation, with even staunch CR7 and Man Utd fans admitting that he is the best.

Who would've thought all those years ago that this slight, quiet, skinny kid from Rosario would go on be arguably the Greatest Footballer of All-Time? His achievements and extraordinary ability are mind-boggling. And to think; he is still only 27, with possibly his best years still ahead of him. Truly scary! :scared: Thank God he's on our side! :D

We salute you sir! :tiphat::messi:

I was one of those people who said his best days are behind him. Not only he went to completely different dimension , but also matured as team leader. Never felt so happy being wrong.

sundar

messi really played well and how many assists been wasted by neymar and alba. O my god. is this 5th yellow card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans