10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem with the overall trophy count is that two supercups are worth more than one cl, which obviously isn't right. what's the list if only important trophies counted?

Giggs has 13 league titles and 2 CL
Maldini has 7 league titles and 5 CL

Messi is on 7 league titles and a possible 4th CL, second only to xavi's record 8

Last edited:

SocalBarcaFan

I just need to say how lucky I am to have watched almost every game of Messi's career in the first team. I became a Barcelona fan back in 2006 because of a guy named Ronaldinho. My first time watching football was during the World Cup of that year and even though Brazil didn't do well the way he played coupled with the highlights they showed of him captivated me. I had to see more. started watching Barcelona that fall and little did I know that someone else was about to break though. The little magician that is Lionel Messi.

It's just kinda weird how I was attracted to the game by Ronaldinhos flashiness but what kept me coming back for 9+ years was the unbelievable efficiency, killer instinct and just the overall putting the team first attitude that Messi exhibits every day.

Thank you Messi. It's been a joy. Here's to many more years.:cheers:

ceefoo

It's all the more gratifying that 9 months ago ppl, (mostly non-Barca fans) were saying we'd seen the best of Messi and his best days were behind him. Fast forward to now, and he's almost universally being hailed as the greatest footballer of his generation, with even staunch CR7 and Man Utd fans admitting that he is the best.

Who would've thought all those years ago that this slight, quiet, skinny kid from Rosario would go on be arguably the Greatest Footballer of All-Time? His achievements and extraordinary ability are mind-boggling. And to think; he is still only 27, with possibly his best years still ahead of him. Truly scary! :scared: Thank God he's on our side! :D

We salute you sir! :tiphat::messi:

LordLichtenstein

Unavngivet.png

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Beautiful footage I found on youtube (ieraHDTV). A different angle when Messi celebrated his goals against Bayern in the Camp Nou (3-0).
Hope you enjoy.

[gfy]DisastrousFaroffAndalusianhorse[/gfy]

[gfy]FrailRadiantChrysalis[/gfy]

klc123

If Messi was to hang up his boots tomorrow, I still believe he would be the greatest player of all time. Words can't describe how great a player he is. It's a testament to him that people think he is having a bad season when he isn't averaging a goal a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans