10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younes Lamrani

He won the man of the match , and thank god this time he took it Lol !

He was great tonight as always , but he was so unlucky as well when it comes to scoring !

Anyways , i really think Argentina would have so much troubles trying to get this Copa , but who knows , maybe Tata will chock us like Enrique and he'd win it , everything's possible

r_sk

he played very well but what was extra today is his leadership that we have not seen before like this.
we usually give masche credit for it and in this match messi deserves full credit for leading the line.
confrontation with uruguayan defender was funny though, that defender seems to be shorter than messi....:lol:

Asylum15

He won the man of the match , and thank god this time he took it Lol !

He was great tonight as always , but he was so unlucky as well when it comes to scoring !

Anyways , i really think Argentina would have so much troubles trying to get this Copa , but who knows , maybe Tata will chock us like Enrique and he'd win it , everything's possible

I think Brazil are more dangerous than ARG atm.

I must say, I quite liked it when Leo got angry at the URU player (can't remember his name).

Notice how he went on a one man single destruction mission after the confrontation. Henry was right!

Asylum15

how did he play ?

Very well IMO. It's such a joy to see Leo still dribbling past players like ghosts, even when they KNOW, he's going to cut in on his left.

He created their best chances, and had 1-2 himself. He also 'squared' up to one of Uruguay's players too! :D

alex88bg

Leo is so emotional when playing for Argentina...
I think he must be calmer on the pitch,his desire and stress to win are a bit too much and get the best of him.
I have never ever seen him so nervous for Barca,i was so relieved the game was over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans