You are a coach, how would you line up Real Madrid 2015/2016?

Morten

[formation=grey,6]
de Gea
Danilo-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Illara-0-0-0
0-Kroos-0-0-0-Isco-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-0-Benzema-0-0-Ronaldo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

It switches to a 4-4-2 during defensive phases

Have you watched Iiiaramendi play this season, at all?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When checking in reality and knowing that Isco won't feature that much:

Iker
Carvajal Ramos Varane Marcelo
Kroos Vidal/Pogba
James _________________Modric
Bale Benzema

My big move would be to get rid of Ronaldo. Not a purchase, but a sale. We got our money back from Ronaldo but we did not off Bale. I think Bale would do much better if he played as a SS, a position which Jese can function in very well.

Players out: Ronaldo, Illa, Sami.
Recall: Denis, Marco, Casemiro
In: Llorente/Morata

serghei

My big move would be to get rid of Ronaldo. Not a purchase, but a sale. We got our money back from Ronaldo but we did not off Bale. I think Bale would do much better if he played as a SS, a position which Jese can function in very well.

Very good comment IMO. Now it's the perfect time. You could easily get 80m for him even at this age. But I really hope you don't sell him. :lol:

Morten

Problem is, Ronaldo is like 13 goals away from Raul. I dont see how it would be possible to push Ronaldo out this summer. He stays at least one more season regardless imo.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
80 M for 30 year old Ronaldo ? I don't think anybody would pay that much,not to mention that he'll stay to break Rauls' record.

dakt

80 M for 30 year old Ronaldo ? I don't think anybody would pay that much,not to mention that he'll stay to break Rauls' record.

Why not? He's a trademark in football and still a good player.
But that won't happen since he's ego is too big to get out of RM and quite huge fan base that wouldn't let him go.

serghei

United would pay that. Be sure of it. If the club want to sell him, he'll go IMO.

Home of Barca Fans