You are a coach, how would you line up Real Madrid 2015/2016?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Strikers is the only real issue for RM (and there aren't many galacticos available), they have an absolute world class middfield when everyone is fit, problem is finding good backup that accept to rotate (or die on the bench next to chicharito if it's still Ancelotti ^^).

It's not the only issue mate. Our GK situation could be fixed by bringing De Gea. Our defence has been shaky for a long time but we can't really improve that. Our MF is consisted of mostly attacking players and that just can't work with 3 strikers who bring nothing to defending. It will work against small teams but against big teams it just doesn't work.

Sterlingfan2000

De gea
Danilo Varane Ramos Marcelo
Kroos
Modric James
Hazard Aguero Ronaldo

Sell bale to Manu they will overpay as usual. Sell benzema to epl for high price.

Out:
Bale 120Million
Benzema 60Million
Cassillas 10Million

In:
Aguero 100million
Hazard 120million
De Gea 25milliom

Alen

[formation=barca,6]
De Gea
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Danilo-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Kroos-0-0-0
0-Modric-0-0-0-Isco-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-0-Ronaldo-0-0-Hazard
[/formation]

Burn it! Burn it with fire! Damn this made my heart skip a beat.

Morten

No wonder Ronaldo (brazilian) said that football lacks stars. Fullbacks are pretty shit, Marcelo and Alaba are amongst the best LB's and they ain't even that good. I don't even know about RB's, nobody is that good. Pique is the best CB and there aren't that many CB's that a team could look to buy. Varane and Marq are the best young ones ,the rest are pretty meh. Busi is the best CDM by far, nobody is even close and there are barely any CDM prospects that you could buy. Barca already has the best strikers in their team and the only "Galacticos" on the market are : Pogba ?, Aguero, Hazard, Reus. Barca has such a huge monopoly by having the best CB , DMF and strikers that it's kinda unreal to expect Real to cope with it. Verratti has the potential to be both a galactico and a great CM but he's bound to Paris.

Its not all like that. Their midfield is quite simply mediocre compared to ours or Bayern, yet it works somehow. They have good players in defence, but unlike their front 3, its not like they have a vastly supperior back 4 compared to some other top teams. They defend better as a team, no doubt about that though. This is all my opinion of course.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah no obviously the GK situation is getting out of hands :mats:

For the rest, I believe the biggest issue is Perez, you just can't build a team with adding 11 individuals without caring about how they will function together, and as long as that's the case you'll have galacticos playing out of position and a new manager every season or 2.

Siberia

De Gea
Danillo Varane Ramos Marcelo
Kroos Matic Modric
James Ronaldo Hazard

Bale and Cas out. Put isco on the bench or loan him. What real absolutely need is a worldclass CDM and I think Matic would do great, Vidal aswell. Put ronaldo in the striker position cause that's what he does anyway. Marcelo and Hazard on the left flank would be sexy

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Its not all like that. Their midfield is quite simply mediocre compared to ours or Bayern, yet it works somehow. They have good players in defence, but unlike their front 3, its not like they have a vastly supperior back 4 compared to some other top teams. They defend better as a team, no doubt about that though. This is all my opinion of course.

I never said their MF is good, I only said that Busi is the best DMF which helps their defence. I also agree with you about their defence, Pique is their only wordlclass defender which makes it even scarier. They can improve their defence and MF in the next few transfer windows and dominate the world of football. We can't change that if we don't change our policy. Having 3 strikers with our whole middlefield being made out of attacking players just won't cut it. You'd have to have 4 worldclass defenders for that and we're so far from that. Marcelo,Danilo and Ramos are all pretty shaky in defence. We need chemistry and teamwork and that won't happen while we have Bale in our squad. Even if somebody thinks that Bale isn't at fault they will still admit that he hurts our chemistry and teamwork drastically.

Morten

If Bale isnt sold(Perez would probably only say yes to a big offer because of pride), then could Carlo or whoever is coaching put Bale on the left, for gods sake, or maybe even behind the striker(s)? He might be performing poorly as it is, but having him on the right flank doesnt do him any favors.

F

Flavia

I'd sell cr, bale, benzema, varane, kroos, modric, isco and james and replace them with very inferior players :pep:

Seriously, rm have a great squad. Sell bale, casillas, ilarra and khedira and get good replacements. That should do.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In: Bernd Leno or DDG, Danilo, Vidal, Gustavo, Chicharito
Out: Illaramendi, Arbeloa, Casillas

[formation=orange,1]
Leno/DDG
0-0-Ramos-0-Varane-0-0
Danilo-0-0-0-0-0-Marcelo
0-0-Vidal-0-Modric-0-0
0-0-0-James-0-0-0
Bale-0-0-0-0-0-Ronaldo
0-0-0-Benzema-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Subs: Pepe, Kroos, Gustavo, Isco, Navas, Chicharito, Jese, etc.

Last edited:

sundar

De gea
Danilo Varane Ramos Marcelo
james modric pogba Hazard
Aguero Ronaldo

4-4-2/4-3-3 hazard right

This team will be a nightmare

Kikan

Get rid of all jerks , psyhos , selfish , useless characters that includes :

Ronald
pepe