Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

I really want Lucho to shock the world and rest all the key guys.

Bravo
Montoya - Bartra - Mathieu - Adriano
Rafinha - Roberto - Xavi
Pedro - Munir - Sandro

Do it Lucho Do it! Can't afford any knocks from these Atletico thugs. We will still contend against Atletico who isn't firing on all cylinders.

mazp

Bravo
Rafinha - Roberto - Xavi
Pedro - Munir - Sandro

Do it Lucho Do it! Can't afford any knocks from these Atletico thugs. We will still contend against Atletico who isn't firing on all cylinders.

Um, no. I want this Liga wrapped up already. Play that lineup the last game of the season, for all I care.

Caps

Bravo
Rafinha - Roberto - Xavi
Pedro - Munir - Sandro

I get where you're coming from but the lineups too much. And disrespectful as hell to depor. Imagine fecking up the treble because we took the last game as a sure thing?

Bartra - Pique- Mat - Adriano
Rafinha - Masherano - Xavi
Pedro - suarez - whoever

I predict a strong 1st team though

F

Flavia

There's no need to rest players. Only 4 games to end the season, and it's one per week.
Only if there's injury, or risk of injury, that any player should be rested. Otherwise, they need to play, to keep sharpness.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
There's no need to rest players. Only 4 games to end the season, and it's one per week.
Only if there's injury, or risk of injury, that any player should be rested. Otherwise, they need to play, to keep sharpness.

Maybe we can rest Suárez against Atlético, he had some discomfort so it's best to avoid taking risks... Then we can rest Ney against Depor and let Messi play only 60 minutes since the league should be officially ours by then...

We should come all guns blazing in both finals, though...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-Rakitic-0-Iniesta-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-Messi-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Suárez rested due to his thigh thing.

M

monamou

Yeah no point in using Suarez when there's risk, especially that we don't need to win.

Wouldn't mind Sandro replacing Suarez or something of that mold. Pedro just doesn't cut it

barcanuck

This is only game where we have 3 days rest for players. After this game every game is once a week. The Bayern game brought it's bumps and bruises.

F

Flavia

This is only game where we have 3 days rest for players. After this game every game is once a week. The Bayern game brought it's bumps and bruises.

Not 3 days, 5. Game vs bayern was tuesday, this one is on sunday.

Barcadub

I get where you're coming from but the lineups too much. And disrespectful as hell to depor. Imagine fecking up the treble because we took the last game as a sure thing?

Bartra - Pique- Mat - Adriano
Rafinha - Masherano - Xavi
Pedro - suarez - whoever

I predict a strong 1st team though

Would only see a team like that against Depor if we ready had the league won.

If it is won I think everyone who hasn't featured much should get a game on the last day.

Masip
Montoya Mathieu(Vermaelen) Bartra Adriano(Douglas)
Xavi(last league game probably)(Samper) Sergi Roberto Rafinha
Pedro Munir Sandro

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

It's a bit tricky this game.Do we go all out to secure the title or take it easier and look to the Depor game to go for it ?

If we could win at Atleti, that would be great and then rest a few players for the Depor game.It would also be sweet to win the title at Vicente Calderon after what happened at Camp Nou last season.But with Suarez doubtful to play, it makes the task that bit harder.

It's also a concern that we may pick up injuries during the game, given the way Atleti play.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Koke: Messi is the best player in the world... but he can't make THAT much of a difference

GOAT to nutmeg Koke into oblivion like he did Milner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans