Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
640x360_at-madrid.v1389290114.jpg

League round 36: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona
Date: Sunday, 17th of May, 20:00h

We still don't know if the game will be postponed, cancelled or played as scheduled.

Edit: Game will be played as scheduled

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It was supposed to be yesterday, now they say today.. unbelievable that the strike might actually be hold.

rixxer

Will all the games in rounds 36 and 37 played at the same time (in case strike won't happen) ? I looked tv schedule and according to it, they will be.

Leo_Messi

The strike has just been suspended as expected.

LFP must deposit the €5 million bond before 3 p.m. today to ensure suspension of strike.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barc...semana-4185777

Great news!

Will all the games in rounds 36 and 37 played at the same time (in case strike won't happen) ? I looked tv schedule and according to it, they will be.

Yes, they will be played at the same time as usual. Just like last year and the earlier seasons.

Anyway it is rounds 37 and 38 but I am sure that you meant to write that.

----------

Winning the league at Estadio Vicente Calderón after they won it at the Camp Nou last season would be great. We can even win the league title this weekend without winning our own game as RM might not win against Espanyol away. The latter have the 7th spot to play for and RM are down big time.:lol:

raskolnikov

What would be fitting is us drawing then Real choking against Espanyol at the same time still making us champions.

Sunday is 17 may Bojan, exactly one year after our crushing draw at home against Atletico.

Last edited:

StarLord

It was never going to happen.

Said it from the start.

Would have been self-destruction if it did. No way they would do that.

Now let's finish the league this Sunday and turn the Deportivo game into a mere fiesta, while also resting players.

So, now it is just one game every weekend, until June the 6th.

DrPepper

People say we should throw this one and just win against Depor, but I want us to win against Atletico tbh. I don't want us to take risks. Also because they won La Liga at the Camp Nou last season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
People say we should throw this one and just win against Depor, but I want us to win against Atletico tbh. I don't want us to take risks. Also because they won La Liga at the Camp Nou last season.

What people ? Madridistas no ?

We'll obviously try our best to win the game, we have 2 weeks rest after that to prepare the other 2 finals so no reason whatsoever to speculate and make Depor game crucial.

Barcadub

Would have been self-destruction if it did. No way they would do that.

Now let's finish the league this Sunday and turn the Deportivo game into a mere fiesta, while also resting players.

So, now it is just one game every weekend, until June the 6th.

Yeah hopefully we win it against Atletico. I actually really want to see all the players who haven't featured much this season playing against Deportivo, would be interesting to see.

Come on Barcaaaaa

Antimadridista1

Great news! Are there players suspended or injured from Atletico?

Nop. All their players are available for this match.

I will be happy with a draw and no players injured to be honest. These scumbags of Pathetico don't play football. If we can win the title at the Camp Nou, then it can also be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans