Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

forcabarca

Doesn't matter who the ref is. We will win at the Calderon.

:champions:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I can already imagine the talk about our form when we will lose against Atleti (2nd loss in a row if we lose). But hopefully it won't happen and we can already celebrate winning the league this weekend :barcascarf:

raskolnikov

Pff imagine the intensity had Real beaten Valencia, it would all have been set up for Real to take over on Sunday. Atletico get screwed over the game before, so they will need points, Mallenco as the ref to make it a draw/Atletico win and it would be over.

Luckily easy gifted penaldo's, countles biased ref decisions and 5 minutes of magical injury time wasnt enough to get by Valencia.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I can already imagine the talk about our form when we will lose against Atleti (2nd loss in a row if we lose). But hopefully it won't happen and we can already celebrate winning the league this weekend :barcascarf:

Depends on how we play and who we field, but at this point, there's no "form" really, loss against Bayern was us not giving a shit in the 2nd half (if we had to win that game, we'd have won it, if you prefer this formulation).

There's 3 finals left to play, Calderon can either be one of them or the joker, I believe if Suarez is fit, it'll be best 11 and try to win it, to relax for 2weeks and prepare CdR/CL finals.

Kikan

We have beaten Atletico twice this year and while they play unconventional rugby/football/taekowando , I'm certain we can Knock them out with ease . No worries here .

Leo_Messi

What have I missed? What happened to Suarez? I thought he was taken off as a precaution?

He was subbed off as a precaution due to muscle soreness.

Lucho might choose not to risk him against Atlético on Sunday if he is not truly fit.

As far as I know he is not injured. At least no injury has been reported in the local Catalan or Spanish media.

M

monamou

People say we should throw this one and just win against Depor, but I want us to win against Atletico tbh. I don't want us to take risks. Also because they won La Liga at the Camp Nou last season.
Why would we drop this one? We don't need rest at this point and it's always fun to trash Atleti.

Also, lol @ Mallenco to officiate the game. Can't be a coincidence

GOAT_SUAREZ

I believe Suárez will play. Confidence and motivation will be huge. We didn't forget what they did to us last year.

Barca crush Atlético.

3-0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans