Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Undiano Mallenco will be the referee of course

RFEF don't want us to get the title this week end.

No problem, if we won't get it now we'll get it at Camp Nou.

forcabarca
    Doesn't matter who the ref is. We will win at the Calderon.

Estonian Culé
    I can already imagine the talk about our form when we will lose against Atleti (2nd loss in a row if we lose). But hopefully it won't happen and we can already celebrate winning the league this weekend

Ughhh Mallecano is the ref ....prepare for the worst
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

San Claudio Bravo
    Blog Entries
    Undiano Mallenco reffing, well done Uncle Flo. One last attempt to screw us up. Bravo!

Pff imagine the intensity had Real beaten Valencia, it would all have been set up for Real to take over on Sunday. Atletico get screwed over the game before, so they will need points, Mallenco as the ref to make it a draw/Atletico win and it would be over.

Luckily easy gifted penaldo's, countles biased ref decisions and 5 minutes of magical injury time wasnt enough to get by Valencia.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Quote Originally Posted by Egert View Post
    I can already imagine the talk about our form when we will lose against Atleti (2nd loss in a row if we lose). But hopefully it won't happen and we can already celebrate winning the league this weekend
    Depends on how we play and who we field, but at this point, there's no "form" really, loss against Bayern was us not giving a shit in the 2nd half (if we had to win that game, we'd have won it, if you prefer this formulation).

There's 3 finals left to play, Calderon can either be one of them or the joker, I believe if Suarez is fit, it'll be best 11 and try to win it, to relax for 2weeks and prepare CdR/CL finals.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

We have beaten Atletico twice this year and while they play unconventional rugby/football/taekowando , I'm certain we can Knock them out with ease . No worries here .

¡Gràcies Xavi!
    I can't see us winning without Suárez. He needs to be fit.

What have I missed? What happened to Suarez? I thought he was taken off as a precaution?

Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    What have I missed? What happened to Suarez? I thought he was taken off as a precaution?
    He was subbed off as a precaution due to muscle soreness.

Lucho might choose not to risk him against Atlético on Sunday if he is not truly fit.

As far as I know he is not injured. At least no injury has been reported in the local Catalan or Spanish media.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

I see. Has he been given an extra day off? Maybe get him to do some light physio work and he could recover from that.

monamou
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper View Post
    People say we should throw this one and just win against Depor, but I want us to win against Atletico tbh. I don't want us to take risks. Also because they won La Liga at the Camp Nou last season.
    Why would we drop this one? We don't need rest at this point and it's always fun to trash Atleti.

Also, lol @ Mallenco to officiate the game. Can't be a coincidence

New signing

I believe Suárez will play. Confidence and motivation will be huge. We didn't forget what they did to us last year.

Barca crush Atlético.

3-0 win