2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
And to think that my local team olympiakos beat juve head to head in the group stage, 1-0 here and we lost 3-2 in turin.

Anyway, messi and the boys won't let this chance slip.

King5Puyi

Enrique, vs Juve
luis_enrique_juventus.jpg

ejuventus

our Final is simply a dream for me

in the recent dark years, when Juve suffered bad times, I just dreamt to match once Messi's Barça at least at group stages.
Then, when we came back in some power, I wanted that in a upper leve ....but I used to think of 1/8 or maximum 1/4ers

In the Final ??? ..... ina Champions L. Final ?? ........ Are you serious ??

ohh........ just a football dream

I cannot say anything else for the moment but I hope both of us we'll wear our home-shirt: bianconeri vs. blaugrana

See you next weeks for the rest

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
our Final is simply a dream for me

in the recent dark years, when Juve suffered bad times, I just dreamt to match once Messi's Barça at least at group stages.
Then, when we came back in some power, I wanted that in a upper leve ....but I used to think of 1/8 or maximum 1/4ers

In the Final ??? ..... ina Champions L. Final ?? ........ Are you serious ??

ohh........ just a football dream

I cannot say anything else for the moment but I hope both of us we'll wear our home-shirt: bianconeri vs. blaugrana

See you next weeks for the rest

Cheers mate :cheers: .
I'll be sad if we lose but I will not mind because juve will deserve it and especially the greatest keeper of all time, the legendary Gigi Buffon.

Darko

Gonna be a tough game, Barca always struggles against Allegri and sides that defend well, but I'm happy it's Juve in the final, can't wait for a great game of football!

Autumn

Wooohooooooo!!! I felt a little upset after the game yesterday, but I think now it's really starting to sink in that we're in the final, and I got to enjoy seeing Juve knock out Madrid!!!! :D

FINALLY A FINAL THAT I DON'T DREAD THE POTENTIAL VICTORS OF! As tragic as it would be for us to lose, it's a million times better that it would be Juve and not Madrid winning.

It will be great to see Xavi, Pirlo, and Buffon in one last CL final! Happy times ahead :).

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully we will win, but it won't be easy. If we have won the 2 titles by 6th of June, I expect us to be with very high motivation :) LET'S DO IT!!!!

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Lol no.
Neuer is miles behind buffon in shot stopping, if bayern had a 28 year old buffon instead of neuer I don't know what we could have done.
Also neuer is overrated af. He's not in the all time great keepers list.

come on Neuer isn't overrateed Buffon at 28 was probably better than Neuer now but Neuer is definitely one of the all time greats

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
come on Neuer isn't overrateed Buffon at 28 was probably better than Neuer now but Neuer is definitely one of the all time greats

Tell me then, which cup, league or tournament has a team with neuer won that you could say for "damn, if they didn't have neuer they wouldn't have won".
I've never seen a neuer team being battered, being threatened and neuer closing down the goal, giving his team a clean sheet.

Home of Barca Fans