Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1560

Thread: 2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

  1. #31
    but what if he wins 7??
    6 Ballons for Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kabuki district
    Posts
    1,693
    And to think that my local team olympiakos beat juve head to head in the group stage, 1-0 here and we lost 3-2 in turin.

    Anyway, messi and the boys won't let this chance slip.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    King5Puyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    737

    Cool

    Enrique, vs Juve

  3. #33
    Member
    ejuventus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    219
    our Final is simply a dream for me

    in the recent dark years, when Juve suffered bad times, I just dreamt to match once Messi's Barça at least at group stages.
    Then, when we came back in some power, I wanted that in a upper leve ....but I used to think of 1/8 or maximum 1/4ers

    In the Final ??? ..... ina Champions L. Final ?? ........ Are you serious ??

    ohh........ just a football dream

    I cannot say anything else for the moment but I hope both of us we'll wear our home-shirt: bianconeri vs. blaugrana

    See you next weeks for the rest
    Last edited by ejuventus; 14th May 2015 at 12:44 AM.

  4. #34
    but what if he wins 7??
    6 Ballons for Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kabuki district
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by ejuventus View Post
    our Final is simply a dream for me

    in the recent dark years, when Juve suffered bad times, I just dreamt to match once Messi's Barça at least at group stages.
    Then, when we came back in some power, I wanted that in a upper leve ....but I used to think of 1/8 or maximum 1/4ers

    In the Final ??? ..... ina Champions L. Final ?? ........ Are you serious ??

    ohh........ just a football dream

    I cannot say anything else for the moment but I hope both of us we'll wear our home-shirt: bianconeri vs. blaugrana

    See you next weeks for the rest
    Cheers mate .
    I'll be sad if we lose but I will not mind because juve will deserve it and especially the greatest keeper of all time, the legendary Gigi Buffon.

  5. #35
    Member
    ejuventus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    219


    cheers man

    BTW: I attended the match Juve-Olympiakos

  6. #36
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post


    Xavi scoring against Juve. Hope he can do it again, and that the end result is different than last time!
    oh man memories!

    Juve is a great team. Both team have a chance to win the TREBLE. Suarez vs Chiellini & Evra. Gonna be interesting final.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  7. #37
    Member
    barcafan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    451



  8. #38
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    10,858
    Hope our midfield doesn't get dominated by theirs.
    Sóc Culer.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Gonna be a tough game, Barca always struggles against Allegri and sides that defend well, but I'm happy it's Juve in the final, can't wait for a great game of football!

  10. #40
    Guardiolista
    KyletheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kingston, Jamaica
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Ballons for Messi View Post
    Cheers mate .
    I'll be sad if we lose but I will not mind because juve will deserve it and especially the greatest keeper of all time, the legendary Gigi Buffon.
    *Lev Yashin, also I think Neuer is better than buffon but ehh
    The pale-faced executioner…he’s an illuminous illumination! -Ray Hudson on

  11. #41
    but what if he wins 7??
    6 Ballons for Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kabuki district
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by KyletheMuslim View Post
    *Lev Yashin, also I think Neuer is better than buffon but ehh
    Lol no.
    Neuer is miles behind buffon in shot stopping, if bayern had a 28 year old buffon instead of neuer I don't know what we could have done.
    Also neuer is overrated af. He's not in the all time great keepers list.

  12. #42
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    157
    Wooohooooooo!!! I felt a little upset after the game yesterday, but I think now it's really starting to sink in that we're in the final, and I got to enjoy seeing Juve knock out Madrid!!!!

    FINALLY A FINAL THAT I DON'T DREAD THE POTENTIAL VICTORS OF! As tragic as it would be for us to lose, it's a million times better that it would be Juve and not Madrid winning.

    It will be great to see Xavi, Pirlo, and Buffon in one last CL final! Happy times ahead .

  13. #43
    Estonian Culé
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,877
    Hopefully we will win, but it won't be easy. If we have won the 2 titles by 6th of June, I expect us to be with very high motivation LET'S DO IT!!!!

  14. #44
    Guardiolista
    KyletheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kingston, Jamaica
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Ballons for Messi View Post
    Lol no.
    Neuer is miles behind buffon in shot stopping, if bayern had a 28 year old buffon instead of neuer I don't know what we could have done.
    Also neuer is overrated af. He's not in the all time great keepers list.
    come on Neuer isn't overrateed Buffon at 28 was probably better than Neuer now but Neuer is definitely one of the all time greats
    The pale-faced executioner…he’s an illuminous illumination! -Ray Hudson on

  15. #45
    but what if he wins 7??
    6 Ballons for Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kabuki district
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by KyletheMuslim View Post
    come on Neuer isn't overrateed Buffon at 28 was probably better than Neuer now but Neuer is definitely one of the all time greats
    Tell me then, which cup, league or tournament has a team with neuer won that you could say for "damn, if they didn't have neuer they wouldn't have won".
    I've never seen a neuer team being battered, being threatened and neuer closing down the goal, giving his team a clean sheet.