Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Previously known as Mehssi
    Can this week get any better ?

Amazing amazing amazing !
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Hi, its me..
    cant wait

forcabarca
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcadub View Post
    The two home kits from each team won't clash right?
    Nope. Not even close.

Frejsgodes
    A lot of disrespect for Juventus around the internet at the moment. And I dont get why. Juve will be very tough to break down - even for our formidable attack. They are a proven side. I expect a close game who can go either way. 1-0 for Barca or 1-0 for Juve wouldn't surprise us. They are really fucking good.

I know we've looked amazing, but Malaga at home and some other matches still linger. Juve on their dayncan beat any team in the world.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Frejsgodes View Post
    A lot of disrespect for Juventus around the internet at the moment. And I dont get why. Juve will be very tough to break down - even for our formidable attack. They are a proven side. I expect a close game who can go either way. 1-0 for Barca or 1-0 for Juve wouldn't surprise us. They are really fucking good.

I know we've looked amazing, but Malaga at home and some other matches still linger. Juve on their dayncan beat any team in the world.
    Luckily I haven't seen such disrespect. They didn't reach the final by chance. It won't be an easy game. But I'm relieved it won't be a clasico. My heart wouldn't be able to take it.

This won't be a pretty game. I fully expect Juve to park a double-decker bus :-/
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

Barca should Surprise them with that counter attack....score 1st and that's it...pass until they fall asleep

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Lucho coached in Italy, knows their language, should be helpful in preparation of the match.

You guys worry too much. This will be a walkover. I am guessing 3 -maybe 4-0.

Xavi scoring against Juve. Hope he can do it again, and that the end result is different than last time!

Extremely difficult match. Anyone who doesn't think so didn't watch enough football !!

Please, please, please do not underestimate Juve.

Pretty please !

Great to have Buffon and Pirlo experience another big final. Both are WC winners and Pirlo has won the CL twice (I think) with Milan. They are both class acts. I recommend Pirlo's book "I think therefore I play" for reading ahead of the match. He acknowledges that Barcelona is his favorite team and that he really would have liked to play with Xavi in the Barca midfield. But Milan did not let him leave! I hope it will be a good match without too many yellow cards. Our 3 Amigos should make the difference, my prediction is 3:1 Barca. But it will be a tough fight, Juve's defense is outstanding. The Pope will have a hard time deciding who to root for: His family moved from Piemonte to Argentina and he once invited both Messi and Buffon to the Vatican.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Lol, optimism will soon be banned amongst fan or what ?

We will WIN ! That's the only thing a fan should be thinking right now, if an upset happens, be good sport and congratulate Juve, but until then, more convinced that we'll win the CL than ever before !
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Altomonte View Post
    Great to have Buffon and Pirlo experience another big final. Both are WC winners and Pirlo has won the CL twice (I think) with Milan. They are both class acts. I recommend Pirlo's book "I think therefore I play" for reading ahead of the match. He acknowledges that Barcelona is his favorite team and that he really would have liked to play with Xavi in the Barca midfield. But Milan did not let him leave! I hope it will be a good match without too many yellow cards. Our 3 Amigos should make the difference, my prediction is 3:1 Barca. But it will be a tough fight, Juve's defense is outstanding. The Pope will have a hard time deciding who to root for: His family moved from Piemonte to Argentina and he once invited both Messi and Buffon to the Vatican.
    The football god will show him the path towards enlightenment