Barca reach Champions League Final!

cmsy27

So happy, though last night's display was very bad. We're through! Força Barça and forza Juve (only for tonight). May we meet them in the finals :cheers:

Jägermeister

Incredible how chings changed in 2015. From a team that was so lethargic into one that now is probably the best in the world right now.

Now go for it in the final!!!:barcaflag:

Icarium

Lifestealer
A great match. I nearly cant believe we conceded 3 goals and defending with abstract style, as Lucho said we don't know other tactic but attack.

That is the thing, he knows that we can only defend well because we constantly attack and not let opposition have too much of the possession. We are not chelsea to take pressure for long. Don't know why he tried it.

Very happy that we reached the finals, still i hope he doesn't do something like that in the league match against atletico.

Barcadub

Amazing to think I was there in the Nou Camp in September against APOEL when the journey began.

So happy this morning, cannot wait to see the performance Messi wil put in, in the final.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Well done lads! the three amigos are awesome together, but nothing won yet and hopefully we can win all three!!

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Joey-Chandler-Dance-In-The-Apartment-On-Friends.gif

jairzinho

Congratulations to the entire club for the achievement. Also, i think there is a strong likelihood, it will be a Clasico final.

blastandburn

What a great match indeed. It would have been better if we finally beat Bayern in Munich but safe to say I'm still satisfied with the results. Vamos Barca! So now, question is Real Madrid or Juve?! Who do you want to go against with?

Home of Barca Fans