2015 Uefa Champions League Final tickets impossible?

ppxrare

Wondering the likelihood of getting a ticket and how much it would cost for average seats? Can 600 euros get you a ticket and how to get the cheapest tickets? viagogo is expensive as hell.

SempreBarca

Hard but possible I think:) You can find cheaper tickets at German Ebay. I really want to buy tickets for final, especially now when Barca is in it, and I'm going to wait till tickets for Fc Barca members will go on sale, then probably some of socios who bought tickets would like to sell them, and I hope that I could find tickets less expensive then, and also that ticket will be in Barca zone. Fingers crossed for you to find ur tickets :)

lippi

Hi - I have bought the tickets for the Champions League match against Juventus in Berlin. Is there any way on how I may confirm that the tickets are authentic and that I am not being tricked? Someone told me that close to the stadium in Berlin, there will be scanners to confirm if the tickets are valid or not. But that will be too late for me and I want to check this before. Are all tickets meant to have a name and surname on them? I would appreciate a reply asap as i need to confirm - thanks a lot guys

alexb482

Hi I am on the same boat. my wife and I are flying to Berlin on Wednesday hoping we can find tickets for the final... can anybody help me out on how can i find 2 tickets. Ill pay up to 750 per ticket for cat I tickets. thanks a lot. VISCA BARCA!

Home of Barca Fans