Neymar and Pedro secure vital points

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona scored a crucial 2-0 victory against Real Sociedad at the Camp Nou in matchday 36 of La Liga. Neymar and Pedro scored for Barca, who were dominant throughout the match but struggled to beat Geronimo until 52th minute.

pic_2015-05-09_FCBvsRSO_42.v1431197836.JPG

Barca manager, Luis Enrique, rotated 4 starters from Bayern game in order to give much-needed rest ahead of their decisive Champions League trip to Munich next Tuesday. Catalans struggled hard to control the match in their usual manner Cules have become used to in recent times.

After the break though Barca stepped up the pressure which resulted in Neymar breaking the deadlock five minutes after the halftime break -- a decisive goal that could end up being worth its weight in gold at the end of the season. Real Sociedad looked more energetic as the game progressed due to Barcelona showing signs of fatigue in the final minutes, the Blaugrana managed to pull through and secure the crucial victory thanks to an outstanding overhead kick courtesy of late substitute Pedro.

Goals:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pedro goal was a thing of beauty, i was literally biting my nails until then. Then BOOM!!! i was so happy.

bungsalman

Pedro steals the show. I congratulate him to the splendid goal. Did he mention anything / anybody on his celebration?

blastandburn

I felt relieved that they've won against Real Sociedad. And also that Real Madrid lost. The La Liga title is closer now,. :)

Thank you Neymar and Pedro!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans