Barca - Real Sociedad 2-0

raskolnikov

I had forgotten Suarez is on 4 yellow cards. He should really sit on this one.

[formation=barca,10]
BRAVO
0-0-PIQUE-0-BARTRA-0-0
ALVES>MONTOYA-0-0-0-0-0-ALBA
0-0-0-BUSQUETS>ROBERTO-0-0-0
0-RAFINHA-0-0-0-XAVI-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
PEDRO-0-0-MESSI-0-0-NEYMAR>MUNIR
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
This one for me as well. Definitely rest Iniesta, Rakitic and Suarez. Maybe a good game to sub in Vermaelen if we are winning.

Just make it the casual 2/3-0 game with plenrt of resting for all I care. This should be easy 3 points.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This one for me as well. Definitely rest Iniesta, Rakitic and Suarez. Maybe a good game to sub in Vermaelen if we are winning.

Just make it the casual 2/3-0 game with plenrt of resting for all I care. This should be easy 3 points.

I believe Messi and Ney (hopefully Suarez is benched) will still try to get as many as they can to beat the record.. they're so close now, it's definitely within reach.

Though i'd personally not care if they choose to pace themselves after 2 or 3goals.

raskolnikov

I believe Messi and Ney (hopefully Suarez is benched) will still try to get as many as they can to beat the record.. they're so close now, it's definitely within reach.

Though i'd personally not care if they choose to pace themselves after 2 or 3goals.
What record? the 118? I think we will go past it for sure, we have most likely 6 games left. We should be closer to 125 than 118 when its over I hope.

Vlom

What record? the 118? I think we will go past it for sure, we have most likely 6 games left. We should be closer to 125 than 118 when its over I hope.

Well the reason for the record being close is thanx to huge scores in games like Getafe Cordoba Real at Camp Nou and Depor, MSN is not gonna put 3 past Bayern/RM/Juve each game..

All this goals and records talks make me wonder what will next season look like :)

KingLeo10

Well the reason for the record being close is thanx to huge scores in games like Getafe Cordoba Real at Camp Nou and Depor, MSN is not gonna put 3 past Bayern/RM/Juve each game..

All this goals and records talks make me wonder what will next season look like :)

true, but in 11/12 cristiano, benz, higuain got the 118 record by demolishing la liga teams. i believe they scored an absurd amount in la liga.

raskolnikov

true, but in 11/12 cristiano, benz, higuain got the 118 record by demolishing la liga teams. i believe they scored an absurd amount in la liga.
Ronaldo 46 (60 overall)
Higuain 22 (26 overall)
Benzema 21 ( 32 overall)

so 89

Msn currently:
Messi 40 (53 overall)
Neymar 21 (34 overall)
Suarez 16 (24 overall)

Maybe if Suarez wasnt banned they would have caught them. all in all, who cares. Let us win this liga deservingly and msn break the overall 118 record.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is more than half in those numbers and so was Ronaldo. Trident record talk is thus absurd.
Besides, if Messi cared about goal records he wouldn't let Neymar shot a penalty. Twice.
And don't get me started on his assist stats.

Let's just beat Sociedad this weekend with whatever result. Won't be that easy at all considering the fatigue (only 2 days in between) and probable rotations.

Vlom

Messi is more than half in those numbers and so was Ronaldo. Trident record talk is thus absurd.
Besides, if Messi cared about goal records he wouldn't let Neymar shot a penalty. Twice.
And don't get me started on his assist stats.

Let's just beat Sociedad this weekend with whatever result. Won't be that easy at all considering the fatigue (only 2 days in between) and probable rotations.

Him letting Neymar take the penalty doesn't change much, Neymar is still MSN.

Though I completely agree, it doesn't matter, I'd rather everyone be as fresh as possible for Tuesday, just get the 3points from this one.

Barcalove

Banned
Msn are on 111 goals doesnt? With maybe 6 games left, is totally possible that they reach even 120, especially against sociedad and bilbao in the copa, messi can score 5 goals in those two matches easily

Barcalove

Banned
My bet on msn goals
2 vs bayern
3 vs real sociedad
2 vs atletico
3 vs bilbao
3 vs la coruna
1/2 vs possible ucl final:

Is not hard to do 14 goals, so 125 is totally possible

Barcaman

Administrator