Ronaldo 46 (60 overall)
Higuain 22 (26 overall)
Benzema 21 ( 32 overall)

so 89

Msn currently:
Messi 40 (53 overall)
Neymar 21 (34 overall)
Suarez 16 (24 overall)

Maybe if Suarez wasnt banned they would have caught them. all in all, who cares. Let us win this liga deservingly and msn break the overall 118 record.
Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo was never a trio anyway. Higuain and benzema rotated quite alot. So Msn might take that "trio-record" for all that i care.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo was never a trio anyway. Higuain and benzema rotated quite alot. So Msn might take that "trio-record" for all that i care.

Well, the media (especially the spanish ones) still use that record as the reference even if that wasn't a tridente, so it'll be nice for it to be blaugrana, that's just how it has to be, they cheat in everything so the only way we win is winning even playing their rules :)

raskolnikov

I don't really care about it either, its quite Obvious to the entire world that MSN is the best trio in recent history, even better than Henry-Eto'o-Messi, now we just need trophies to seal it.

skn02

We need to totally own Sociedad first half so we can cruise and pace ourselves 2nd half. We have another big game on tuesday with 3 days of rest vs Bayern Munich....So yeah, we cant waste too much energy on this game, finish the business first half and move on.

StarLord

We need to totally own Sociedad first half so we can cruise and pace ourselves 2nd half. We have another big game on tuesday with 3 days of rest vs Bayern Munich....So yeah, we cant waste too much energy on this game, finish the business first half and move on.

That is correct/right/spot on/to the point.

I agree 100%.

BM will rest every single player over the weekend.

Morten

That is correct/right/spot on/to the point.

I agree 100%.

BM will rest every single player over the weekend.

Dont kid yourself, Bayern knows its lost. There will be no high intensity from them at the allianz.

Last edited:

serghei

Dony kid yourself, Bayern knows its lost. There will be no high intensity from them at the allianz.

You can't possibly be thinking that. They will give everything to pull a Super-Depor stunt on their home ground.

Morten

I don't really care about it either, its quite Obvious to the entire world that MSN is the best trio in recent history, even better than Henry-Eto'o-Messi, now we just need trophies to seal it.

Well, its mainly due to Messi scoring more than back then, Suarez and Neymar has no advantage over Henry or Eto as far as i can tell, if you look at the stats.

Home of Barca Fans