User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 152

Thread: Barca - Real Sociedad 2-0

  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,396
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Ronaldo 46 (60 overall)
    Higuain 22 (26 overall)
    Benzema 21 ( 32 overall)

    so 89

    Msn currently:
    Messi 40 (53 overall)
    Neymar 21 (34 overall)
    Suarez 16 (24 overall)

    Maybe if Suarez wasnt banned they would have caught them. all in all, who cares. Let us win this liga deservingly and msn break the overall 118 record.
    Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo was never a trio anyway. Higuain and benzema rotated quite alot. So Msn might take that "trio-record" for all that i care.

  2. #32
    Previously known as Mehssi
    Vlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo was never a trio anyway. Higuain and benzema rotated quite alot. So Msn might take that "trio-record" for all that i care.
    Well, the media (especially the spanish ones) still use that record as the reference even if that wasn't a tridente, so it'll be nice for it to be blaugrana, that's just how it has to be, they cheat in everything so the only way we win is winning even playing their rules
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

    Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo was never a trio anyway. Higuain and benzema rotated quite alot. So Msn might take that "trio-record" for all that i care.
    I don't really care about it either, its quite Obvious to the entire world that MSN is the best trio in recent history, even better than Henry-Eto'o-Messi, now we just need trophies to seal it.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    amircule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can actually become champions if we win this game .(la liga strike)

  5. #35
    Danger Ahead
    Ghostmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amircule View Post
    We can actually become champions if we win this game .(la liga strike)
    This what Marca says as well, not sure if it's true, what a mess it would be if strike went as planned, what about Cup final then.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Gaudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fwe only beat Sevilla, we so deserve this title

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    barcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just beat Moyes that's all.

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    skn02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to totally own Sociedad first half so we can cruise and pace ourselves 2nd half. We have another big game on tuesday with 3 days of rest vs Bayern Munich....So yeah, we cant waste too much energy on this game, finish the business first half and move on.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    StarLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skn02 View Post
    We need to totally own Sociedad first half so we can cruise and pace ourselves 2nd half. We have another big game on tuesday with 3 days of rest vs Bayern Munich....So yeah, we cant waste too much energy on this game, finish the business first half and move on.
    That is correct/right/spot on/to the point.

    I agree 100%.

    BM will rest every single player over the weekend.

  10. #40
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,396
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
    That is correct/right/spot on/to the point.

    I agree 100%.

    BM will rest every single player over the weekend.
    Dont kid yourself, Bayern knows its lost. There will be no high intensity from them at the allianz.
    Last edited by Morten; 8th May 2015 at 07:41 PM.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,818
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Dony kid yourself, Bayern knows its lost. There will be no high intensity from them at the allianz.
    You can't possibly be thinking that. They will give everything to pull a Super-Depor stunt on their home ground.

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,396
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    I don't really care about it either, its quite Obvious to the entire world that MSN is the best trio in recent history, even better than Henry-Eto'o-Messi, now we just need trophies to seal it.
    Well, its mainly due to Messi scoring more than back then, Suarez and Neymar has no advantage over Henry or Eto as far as i can tell, if you look at the stats.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    StarLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Dont kid yourself, Bayern knows its lost. There will be no high intensity from them at the allianz.
    I expect them to run themselves to the ground on Tuesday night. We'll see.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    dakt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    5,418
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We might stumble upon Atletico again...but yeah, one step at the time.

  15. #45
    Member
    Kikan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Kurdistan
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expect Moya to play a very defensive game with double bus parked , he is english right ? . However if we manage to score one goal the game will be over . This game scares me the most

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zdpciycx6kxe2nwmsymy.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	6842

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PayingMoyes.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	6843