Barca - Real Sociedad 2-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That Geronimo gk had me worried. Whata relief when Neymar scored and then that Pedro's beauty :)

DrPepper

Most points vs La Liga Top 4:

12 out of 15: Barcelona
8 out of 18: Valencia
7 out of 15: Atlético Madrid
4 out of 18: Real Madrid

Last season RM got 4 out of 18 as well... Just goes to show that thrashing minnows is enough to challenge for the title.

iMmi

So 2 draws are also enough am I right? Unless Real Madrid wins their 2 with a total of 15 goals in both matches.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh also the goals in the H2H count? 3-1 real in bernabeau + 2-1 Barca in Camp Nou means Real would claim the title? I thought the goals in the H2H didn't matter.

Yes, think of it like aggregate scores in knockout rounds. We had the away leg in fall and the home leg in spring.

F

Flavia

Oh also the goals in the H2H count? 3-1 real in bernabeau + 2-1 Barca in Camp Nou means Real would claim the title? I thought the goals in the H2H didn't matter.

Head to head is what counts first. So, if Barça and rm end up tied in points, rm is the winner.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I still hope we can beat Atletico, for our own confidence' and Luis Enrique's sake.

But if we don't, we can still secure the title by beating Deportivo at home. :) Thank you!

J

Jamie Cal

Was a little surprised he dropped Rak. The guy has had a lot of breaks the last month. Shows how serious he's taking Bayern, I suppose. But Masch is after a long year, especially after the world cup, really should'a been rested. And taking off Rafinha was a really bad move when Suarez was pretty wrecked too. Still, win is the important thing and we should be able to see out Bayern, so who can complain.

Eluryh

UAsnqC.png

YOUTUBE

Home of Barca Fans