Do you think that Atletico will intentionally lose?

Will Atletico lose intentionally?

• Yes

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters

bismp

I believe that there is a big chance that they will.Valencia will most likely lose to RM,so Atleti will have secured the 3rd place.
Obviously Cholo and his players are proud etc and maybe they want revenge for our 3 victories and/or they want to prove that they are still a great team,but why would they ever give la liga to real?

Barcalove

Banned
I don think so, those guys dont like real madrid, but they also dont like us, just remember last matches when they tried to beat Neymar and were doing hard fouls on messi all the time, i dont think they would lose intentionally, there is still scars of beating they asses in their home, and im pretty sure they want revenge

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Ahhh, not a better way to undermine a huge league win for us by saying that instead of winning it by ourselves our opponents intentionally lost.
Do you guys realise you are playing right in rm's hands?

mazp

Yes. Atletico players will want to start their holidays early once they cement 3rd.. Nah, j/k it will be a tough game, but we will win.

Leo_Messi

Even if they wanted Lahoz would prevent that from happening.:lol:

ezqt0.jpg

raskolnikov

They will definitely prefer us winning it than Real, if psuh comes to shove they will half ass it. We still need to put the work in but if they trail they wont go all out looking to win it for sure.
I think the fans will definitely prefer it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They might not like Real Madrid winning the league, but they will fight us tooth and nail for sure. We have to fight tooth and nail back to win.

raskolnikov

They might not like Real Madrid winning the league, but they will fight us tooth and nail for sure. We have to fight tooth and nail back to win.
Well, nothing worth fighting for comes easy. Nobody can say we won't deserve the trophies if we won them.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I am still hoping that RM will lose points against Valencia, we had a hard time against them at Camp Nou, it easily could have been 1-1 and the game will be right after Juve's game.

Home of Barca Fans