Where to go in the stadium?

elodo

Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

What do you mean by "the best tribune"? The best place to watch the game? Camp Nou. The best game? There are still a few home games left, you can easily buy tickets for those games.

Best of luck. I just went to Camp Nou for the first time, best experience ever.

PhilS

Well, one thing that is different about Camp Nou is how big it is. At the back of the top tiers, you can be a long, long way from the field. Don't arrive late, walking around the stadium to get to your entrance can be quite a hike. The level of football is much more impressive at Camp Now than it is on TV. You don't have as many traveling fans as in some of the other European leagues, so staying away from the visitors section is less important.

Going to Camp Nou is a wonderful experience, in any seat. Please cheer and sing loudly.

Kerrybai

What do you mean by "the best tribune"? The best place to watch the game? Camp Nou. The best game? There are still a few home games left, you can easily buy tickets for those games.

Best of luck. I just went to Camp Nou for the first time, best experience ever.

No mate .... he means the best area to sit in the stadium.

And the answer to that is somewhere near the half way line... where they have the most expensive tickets.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No mate .... he means the best area to sit in the stadium.

And the answer to that is somewhere near the half way line... where they have the most expensive tickets.
I actually disagree, Kerry, as I felt sitting near the half way line sort of deprives you of the actions inside the 18-yard box on either end. I actually think sitting a bit closer to one of the goals is better. Also, sitting in the lower ring (usually Category 1 seats that sell for the most money) is actually worse than the 2nd level ring, if you know what I mean since sitting so down low you will not clearly see the movement of the players, the passes etc. as we are so used to seeing on TV/telecast view.

Barcadub

I actually disagree, Kerry, as I felt sitting near the half way line sort of deprives you of the actions inside the 18-yard box on either end. I actually think sitting a bit closer to one of the goals is better. Also, sitting in the lower ring (usually Category 1 seats that sell for the most money) is actually worse than the 2nd level ring, if you know what I mean since sitting so down low you will not clearly see the movement of the players, the passes etc. as we are so used to seeing on TV/telecast view.

Sat in the very first row on the halfway line for the champions league game against APOEL and I didn't really know what was going on in the box most of the time.

Sat right up in the top tier v Ajax and behind the goal goal for PSG. I myself would probably go for middle tier on the halfway line for the best seats.

Was in the front row in the etihad for Man city and it was amazing. Seen everything.

agm2502

Sat in the very first row on the halfway line for the champions league game against APOEL and I didn't really know what was going on in the box most of the time.

Sat right up in the top tier v Ajax and behind the goal goal for PSG. I myself would probably go for middle tier on the halfway line for the best seats.

Was in the front row in the etihad for Man city and it was amazing. Seen everything.

I was also in the front row at the etihad but behind the corner flag. I saw hardly anything but the missed penalty
. On the other hand I was behind the goal about 4 rows up from the front of the second tier for El clasico and had a really good view, I think that area is a good compromise in terms of price/view.

Kerrybai

Yeah its great for goal mouth action but only for that single goal. If you want a good view of the whole pitch then the half way line is the best option, for example sitting on the 'C' of 'Un Club.' These are also the most expensive tickets.

Home of Barca Fans