Jack Grealish

Laplacian

He is not what we need. Another winger who is a hybrid wing/CAM player without real pace and ability to dribble through defences. He is a great playmaker and ball conductor but we have plenty of those already. Him and Coutinho also occupy the same spaces.

It's crazy isn't it? People here are literally insane. Criticise Barto over and over again, but they're always making wish lists for players that would add to the problem LOL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
prime hazard-level player.

Not that we'd ever sign him or be able to afford him lel, but could he possibly play as an attacking CM/interior in our midfield?

Curious to see if he moves on to a bigger club and which position he ends up playing.

fergus90

[MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION] any insights?

He's a brilliant player, created most chances in the league and he's been out 12 games. Only one behind De Bruyne for assists and ahead of him on goals. Dribbling is unreal and is actually a lot faster than he looks, had Bellerin on strings when we played Arsenal this season for example.

Got great strength too and I think he could actually play either as an LW or attacking CM for Barca quite easily.

He never shies away from the ball either, will always ask for it in tight spaces and usually evades the challenge well, he draws a lot of fouls by doing that.

He did sign a new contract last year but I think that's partly to help us get a great transfer fee for him and partly because the owners have been talking about trying to get back into Europe.

soul24rage

He's a brilliant player, created most chances in the league and he's been out 12 games. Only one behind De Bruyne for assists and ahead of him on goals. Dribbling is unreal and is actually a lot faster than he looks, had Bellerin on strings when we played Arsenal this season for example.

Got great strength too and I think he could actually play either as an LW or attacking CM for Barca quite easily.

He never shies away from the ball either, will always ask for it in tight spaces and usually evades the challenge well, he draws a lot of fouls by doing that.

He did sign a new contract last year but I think that's partly to help us get a great transfer fee for him and partly because the owners have been talking about trying to get back into Europe.

Cheers!

Home of Barca Fans