Administrator
Staff member
Cordoba CF - FC Barcelona

cordoba.v1317892524.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Venue: El Arcangel stadium, Cordoba
Date: 2nd of May 2015, 16:00h

In December, this season, we beat Cordoba 5-0 at Camp Nou. They are last place team in La Liga and we shouldn't have too much trouble beating them at El Arcangel stadium.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Good game to have before Bayern. Chance to rest some players ready to teach Bayern a lesson in midweek.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
They are pretty much doomed for relegation. This game shouldn't be too hard for the players.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I like how we are playing our matches ahead of real madrid. If we win, added pressure for real.

skn02

An absolute must win for the Cordoba, that means no reason for them to park like they did to make Real struggle. Really hope to see heavy rotation for this game, our bench players should be more than adequate to grab the 3 points.

khaled_a_d

An absolute must win for the Cordoba, that means no reason for them to park like they did to make Real struggle. Really hope to see heavy rotation for this game, our bench players should be more than adequate to grab the 3 points.

It is absolute must win for us too and they know that .a park the bus and counter attack is their biggest hope .
they know they are practically relegated tbh and they might be more motivated to make us lose some points so they make some headlines

T

Thanos

---------------Ter Stegen
Montoya-Bartra-Matthieu-Adriano
---Roberto-Mascherano-Rafihna
-----El Haddadi-Sandro-Pedro

Gaudi

Actually with so many missings I thought LE will use Getafe for resting players. Cordoba is weak but win is a must sou I wouldn't risk it that much. I would rest Messi for sure and then took out Neymar after half time or 60 mins.

skn02

It is absolute must win for us too and they know that .a park the bus and counter attack is their biggest hope .
they know they are practically relegated tbh and they might be more motivated to make us lose some points so they make some headlines

It's not an absolute must win for us as it is for them. For them if they don't win this game, they will relegated 100%, and if Barca dropped points, there's still a good chance to win the la liga because RM for sure will also drop points by going through that hell like schedule. Obviously the best scenario is to win the game, but I'd rather not risk our key players if we could still win the game comfortably with our bench players. Can always sub in the important players if it didnt work well. Can't see Madrid winning all the games in that crazy schedule like we gone through. Sevilla juventus valencia and then juventus, all separated by 3 days or so.

Ideally, I'd like to see at least one of MSN to be rested, busquets to be rested, alba playing half time, alves rested, rakitic half time, Rafinha to start, iniesta half time. All our players must play cautiously when we gone ahead and must play to cruise the game and main mission is to avoid injury and stay fit to prepare for the bayern game.

raskolnikov

In a game ike this players will decide it early then slow down a lot in second half, just get the 3 points and rest a little before Bayern
Also lets hope Real drops pints against Sevilla that round.

Antimadridista1

Real had it tough there. Hope we score early and then take the foot off the pedal.

There had it tough when Cordoba still had realistic chances to stay if first division.
It's almost impossible for them now and they lost 1-0 in Valencia yesterday against Levante.

We should just score asap . I don't know if Lucho will go for the best 11 or will make rotations again.

Home of Barca Fans