User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lliga: Cordoba - Barca 0-8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    Well, we will be favorites, especially if Atlético will have nothing to play for other than their pride, but I have a feeling that they won't be an easy nut to crack. That's just me or maybe the trauma of last season where we were unable to defeat them even once in 8 encounters (what a poor coach Tata was) and the fact that we lost the league title against them in the last league match, is still giving me nightmares.

I am not arguing against CL being the most prestigious club tournament in the world, I am just saying that the hype nowadays is almost bigger (if not bigger) than the actual tournament warrants. One would think that we are talking about the World Cup while the CL is an yearly tournament.
    I think it's largely because we don't want Madrid or Bayern to have it. If it was a semifinal with Dortmund, Juve, United and Barça, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we lose. La Undecima or a Bayern win would hurt pretty bad.
    “Dear frozen yogurt: you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream, or be nothing. Zero stars.”

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I think it's largely because we don't want Madrid or Bayern to have it. If it was a semifinal with Dortmund, Juve, United and Barça, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we lose. La Undecima or a Bayern win would hurt pretty bad.
    It's not just the fact that it'd be the Undecima; it's also that RM winning would mean that they'd be the first to defend the title in its new format.

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former Real Madrid failed manager Jose Mourinho commented that it's impossible to win 8-0 in Premier League.
    I guess that's why English are so dominant in Europe. Or is it because their training is harder than Ligue 1 matches? I forgot.

Anyway.. Nice to hear Mou still bitter and crying for failing hard in Spain At least he can enjoy early holidays in England as their league is so tough that Chelsea almost secured the title earlier than Bayern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMessi View Post
    It's not just the fact that it'd be the Undecima; it's also that RM winning would mean that they'd be the first to defend the title in its new format.
    Yeah that would be bad
    “Dear frozen yogurt: you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream, or be nothing. Zero stars.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Former Real Madrid failed manager Jose Mourinho commented that it's impossible to win 8-0 in Premier League.

Nice to see Koeman doing the impossible

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to post it. It was this season.

Flavia
    I guess that's why English are so dominant in Europe. Or is it because their training is harder than Ligue 1 matches? I forgot.

Anyway.. Nice to hear Mou still bitter and crying for failing hard in Spain At least he can enjoy early holidays in England as their league is so tough that Chelsea almost secured the title earlier than Bayern.
    Moaninho forgot Southampton beat Sunderland by 8-0 in october.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barca1899 View Post

Nice to see Koeman doing the impossible

haha Awesome. And who better to troll Mou than Barcelonista

Guardiolista
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love that fact that both us Cules and Madridistas can mutually hate Mou now....the guy is so full of it
    The pale-faced executioner…he’s an illuminous illumination! -Ray Hudson on

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi, Suarez, Piqué and Dani Alves ALL make the opta team of the week

And, to no one's surprise, Ronaldo doesn't, even with a hat-trick.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 40 mins of play I was extremly pissed off . Was expecting a draw or something similar cause that was the result barca sometimes got in the past , when the team faced someone park the airplane.

I still don't know how they managed to win by 8 goals....

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    After 40 mins of play I was extremly pissed off . Was expecting a draw or something similar cause that was the result barca sometimes got in the past , when the team faced someone park the airplane.

I still don't know how they managed to win by 8 goals....
    I think that was a shared feeling up until the 1st goal.

Oh and, funny fact, last time Barça scored 8-0, next game was the 5-0 Clasico, with Cristi saying in the press conf "We'll see if they can score 8 on us" ..
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.