Lliga: Cordoba - Barca 0-8

CatalinR10

in_zps2ea3d4de.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnnnn on Cordoba game thread

Let's go boisssssss , 3-0 win for Barca.

Messi won't be rested so he should score at least 2 goals or i'm fucking done with him.

FC B

No need for that kind of a scoreline. May they save the goals for the rest of the tough matches ahead. 2-0 would be perfect for me.

L

linetty

Possible line-up (vs Cordoba): Bravo - Montoya Pique Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive [efe]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'd be surprised if the entire MSN is starting .. I'm a bit scared of how fresh the players can be for Bayern because it's gonna be much more physical than the usual LaLiga game.

Anyway, it all comes down to Lucho jauging their fitness correctly I guess, they could be fine.

Androutsos

Not gonna be able to watch the match live which is a shame. I've only missed the loss to Sociedad and the recent win over Espanyol this season. Still as confident as ever in this team.

EdmondDantes

Unlucky mate, you can still watch the game online in HD later, if you know where to look.

I think that line up won't be that far off to be honest. The 3 points are paramount to our title chase. I say get the job done early, and rest on possession playing cruise control football with the boys up* front coming off early if the victory is in the bag.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Bravo, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Neymar, Suárez , Messi.

Lehgooo

Kohe321

Official Lineup Barca:

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-Busquets-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

Frodo_FCB

This is our strongest lineup..It's good that Lucho does not underestimate Cordoba.
I expect Suarez, Neymar and Rakitic to be subbed off..

raskolnikov

This is our strongest lineup..It's good that Lucho does not underestimate Cordoba.
I expect Suarez, Neymar and Rakitic to be subbed off..

I think he considers it a warm up for Bayern. Lets rest some key players like Alves, Rakitic and Messi after the 60th minute.

Kohe321

No rest for anyone. 4 days break tho, we should be fine against Bayern.

Yup, exactly! I like that he starts strong again, and then we can hopefully sub off some key players after a while. Rakitic and Iniesta were rested against Getafe, and there's 4 days until the CL match after this anyway. I think Lucho has the physical aspect under complete control. :)

Visca Barca! :barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans