Lliga: Cordoba - Barca 0-8

cmsy27

He got a green light a long time ago, scored a golazo at training recently :)

Just saw. Looks promising! :) Guess Lucho doesn't want to rush him in just yet, but I really hope he gets a chance to play against Deportivo or Real Sociedad.

serghei

What's wrong with what he said?

He didn't say Lucho was the only one who deserves credit.

"Lucho brought us this far, whatever he decides will work?". He said it like Lucho is a genius and he turned a weak team a great team. Not the case here.

L

linetty

"Lucho brought us this far, whatever he decides will work?". He said it like Lucho is a genius and he turned a weak team a great team. Not the case here.
No. He said it like Lucho knows what he is doing.

PhilS

By my standards, the last bad game Lucho had was at Real Sociedad on Jan 4, when he failed to start both Messi and Neymar.

The team is improved this season in almost all areas, so you have to give Lucho credit. Defending set pieces and defense in general are clearly better. The team has had its ups and downs, as happens over such a long season, but Lucho deserves a lot of credit that they are in such fine form now, at the most important part of the year. He has been getting really good play from pretty much everyone he is giving playing time to, and not one player seems burned out.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
By my standards, the last bad game Lucho had was at Real Sociedad on Jan 4, when he failed to start both Messi and Neymar.

The team is improved this season in almost all areas, so you have to give Lucho credit. Defending set pieces and defense in general are clearly better. The team has had its ups and downs, as happens over such a long season, but Lucho deserves a lot of credit that they are in such fine form now, at the most important part of the year. He has been getting really good play from pretty much everyone he is giving playing time to, and not one player seems burned out.

He still did some mistakes later on, neymar sub against sevilla, rafi/iniesta against Celta (though it turned out good against Espanlol and getafe), masche-busi middfield against Valencia for the 2nd time against them is still unexplicable to me as it was horrible both times.. but globally he's doing a good job, I'd really just keep the valencia middfield against him since it wasn't the first time but he corrected it at HT, errors happen, as long as they are corrected it's all good.

But I have to agree that I don't get how some fans are still going on with their #LuchoOut, especially over BB there are many..

raskolnikov

Lucho is also learning, he already is a lot smarter compared to the first half of the season, post anoeta he made mistakes like Mehssi said but its still a lot better than before when we all wanted him out.

Home of Barca Fans