Lliga: Cordoba - Barca 0-8

Alen

Well, we will be favorites, especially if Atlético will have nothing to play for other than their pride, but I have a feeling that they won't be an easy nut to crack. That's just me or maybe the trauma of last season where we were unable to defeat them even once in 8 encounters (what a poor coach Tata was) and the fact that we lost the league title against them in the last league match, is still giving me nightmares.

I am not arguing against CL being the most prestigious club tournament in the world, I am just saying that the hype nowadays is almost bigger (if not bigger) than the actual tournament warrants. One would think that we are talking about the World Cup while the CL is an yearly tournament.

I think it's largely because we don't want Madrid or Bayern to have it. If it was a semifinal with Dortmund, Juve, United and Barça, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we lose. La Undecima or a Bayern win would hurt pretty bad.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think it's largely because we don't want Madrid or Bayern to have it. If it was a semifinal with Dortmund, Juve, United and Barça, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we lose. La Undecima or a Bayern win would hurt pretty bad.

It's not just the fact that it'd be the Undecima; it's also that RM winning would mean that they'd be the first to defend the title in its new format.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Former Real Madrid failed manager Jose Mourinho commented that it's impossible to win 8-0 in Premier League.
I guess that's why English are so dominant in Europe. Or is it because their training is harder than Ligue 1 matches? I forgot.

Anyway.. Nice to hear Mou still bitter and crying for failing hard in Spain :lol: At least he can enjoy early holidays in England as their league is so tough that Chelsea almost secured the title earlier than Bayern.

barca1899

Former Real Madrid failed manager Jose Mourinho commented that it's impossible to win 8-0 in Premier League.

_78376347_scoreboard.jpg

Nice to see Koeman doing the impossible :lol:

F

Flavia

I guess that's why English are so dominant in Europe. Or is it because their training is harder than Ligue 1 matches? I forgot.

Anyway.. Nice to hear Mou still bitter and crying for failing hard in Spain :lol: At least he can enjoy early holidays in England as their league is so tough that Chelsea almost secured the title earlier than Bayern.

Moaninho forgot Southampton beat Sunderland by 8-0 in october.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

I love that fact that both us Cules and Madridistas can mutually hate Mou now....the guy is so full of it

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi, Suarez, Piqué and Dani Alves ALL make the opta team of the week :D

And, to no one's surprise, Ronaldo doesn't, even with a hat-trick.

CatalinR10

After 40 mins of play I was extremly pissed off . Was expecting a draw or something similar cause that was the result barca sometimes got in the past , when the team faced someone park the airplane.

I still don't know how they managed to win by 8 goals....

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
After 40 mins of play I was extremly pissed off . Was expecting a draw or something similar cause that was the result barca sometimes got in the past , when the team faced someone park the airplane.

I still don't know how they managed to win by 8 goals....

I think that was a shared feeling up until the 1st goal.

Oh and, funny fact, last time Barça scored 8-0, next game was the 5-0 Clasico, with Cristi saying in the press conf "We'll see if they can score 8 on us" .. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans