Lliga: Cordoba - Barca 0-8

Bertus

Finally watched the avalanche of goals.

I don't see how Barca can lose that league title, I really dont.

serghei

We can lose the title, is possible. But we are still very much favourites, given that we are in top form and we already beat Atletico on the Calderon this season -- by scoring 3 in the first half actually.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Please post download links in multimedia forum. Can't allow those here due to infringement stuff.

lessthanjake

By not winning at Calderon.

I think we probably lose La Liga. I would not have said this before RM beat Seville, but I think there's a greater than 50% chance we drop points. And I suppose RM could drop points to Valencia, but it's a home game, so I just don't see it. With that said, I suppose Valencia has at least gotten a draw in all but 4 of their away games this season. They are a good road team.

It's a shame too, since we are clearly playing better than Real. But we ceded them too big a lead early in the season. And despite not being on top form, Madrid is managing to get results at the business end of the season.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I've been hitting the vodka hard after the Madrid-Sevila result and in anticipation of Floyd vs Pac but I would like to say that all in all, regardless of what happens the coming month we can be extremely happy with the way Barca has played this season. Its been a real joy to watch this team play and we are very Lucky/spoiled as fans. Barca been playing beautiful football post Anoeta, like Brazil 82. Even if we end up with 0 trophies I will still be grateful for how often this team has been able to turn a smile on my face with their performances, a huge improvement compared to the pain I felt last year when I sat in camp nou nearly dying while a toothless Barca was unable to win la liga vs Atletico.
This team deserves big awards, a doblete or a treble but all in all they gave what real football fans cherish most, the jogo bonito type quality domination football which is so rare nowadays with all the bus parking and antifootball.
Lets hope we get what is coming to us, visca Barca!

RightGuy

Great game from everyone,Neymar should improve his finishing.
Valencia will do us a favour,they are better than sevilla

BerkeleyBernie

Call me old fashioned but this reminds me of Unreal Tournament 99 game where the speaker used to announce your killing series. It used to go like this: Killing spree, Rampage, Dominating, Unstoppable, Godlike! Kinda can't decide which mode this team is right now!

Unnnn-STOPPABLE!!!

Some of us still play it (CTF, of course, I'm all about teamwork :) ).

Of course, as soon as you hit Rampage, everybody is looking to take you out.

L

linetty

Atleti is in piss poor form. We should be able to handle them easily with our momentum.

Home of Barca Fans