Lliga: Cordoba - Barca 0-8

SocalBarcaFan

Why not sure if serious? Yes, there were those 2 chances, but only those in 40 minutes was really little. Especially after the goal fest that followed after the 1st goal was scored.
Until Rakitic scored, it wasn't looking good, cordoba players were defending for their lives.

Don't forget about the post shot too. But I think being ahead 2-0 away after 30 min or so is about as much as you could ask from a team. And that's how good those few chances were. They absolutely should have been converted. All that changed after rakitic scored was they started to capitalize on their chances / not get unlucky.

beogatts

Such an ez game after rakitic's powerful goal.
Lucho wanted the team to fully warm-up b4 bayern's game.

Btw, i think this was liga's best score (away game) this season. Correct if im wrong.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
8-0 flattered us, but what do I care. Now let the players rest for the big game.

The game was under 32° at 4pm and the grass was bad, it wasn't gonna be beautifull, but it's amazing that now we can still manage to deal with all those conditions + an Airbus A380 parked in front of us and still bag in goals. Perfect.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: Yeah. That's why Real barely won there in stoppage time by non-existant penalty.

Some of you guys should learn to appreciate Barca more. Team won on 32 celsius and bad pitch vs. team that parked an airplane.

And yeah, Cordoba aren't a quality team but I don't see other teams trumping them 8-0 every week.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And you to learn your manners. I support Barca. And been doing so when you were in diapers probably.
Go back to poster gazing.

Frodo_FCB

I read somewhere that now Barcelona has scored the most goals from headers(8) in the 5 biggest Europe leagues for 2015.
That's amazing, i would never expected that from a midget team like Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans