Urgent question barca-Bayern sf @camp nou

kollegah

Hello guys,

I'm from Germany and I'm planning to go to the camp nou for the semi final on 06.05.2015.
Where is the best chance to get tickets? Is it possible to get an more or less good ticket for max. 200€?
Flights are quite cheap and a room is also, but my problem is the ticket. I'm not a socio and I know nobody who is one neither. Can u guys help me out?

I heard if your passport is from the team which visits camp nou (Germany) you are only allowed to enter the guest block, is this true ? Don't want to be In The bayern block.

Thankful for every help

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Why is it only English fans that aren't allowed in the home section? Are we known as trouble makers across Europe or something :lol:

kollegah

so do i have to show my passport ??
when purchasing the tickets from official website, when and where do i get the tickets?

has someone experiences if i have a chance to get a more or less good ticket for max. 200euros?

kollegah

short update:

i already booked the flight.

As i heard the tickets for general public are sold tommorow at 10pm.
Do you think there will be any tickets tommorow?
gamble at its fulles :O:O:O

4candles

I'm not sure the rule about supporters from the same country as the opposing team not being allowed into the home sections is in effect any more. At least, I had no issue (as a holder of a British passport) getting tickets for the Barcelona - Chelsea CL game a few seasons ago. Do Barcelona (or any club) say that's a rule?

So I would be very surprised if you had problems for that reason.

AzaR

I've attempted to buy tickets from viagogo.de through a proxy but at the very last stage it gets blocked for security reasons. Seems im gonna have to try and get a ticket whilst in Barcelona

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I've attempted to buy tickets from viagogo.de through a proxy but at the very last stage it gets blocked for security reasons. Seems im gonna have to try and get a ticket whilst in Barcelona

This is totally irrelevant, but do you, by chance, play FIFA 15 on pc?

Home of Barca Fans