Lliga: Barca - Getafe 6-0

L

linetty

Why do you guys keep lining up Adriano? Hasnt he shown enough how he should not be playing anymore this season. He nearly cost us the liga woth his disgraceful performance against Valencia. At this point Matthieu> Adriano as lb back up.
Alba is suspended and Adriano is the natural replacement. I honestly doubt he could fuck something up against Getafe.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Bartra-0-Vermaelen>Mathieu-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rafinha-0-0-0-Xavi,c-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-Suarez>Sandro-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:

Iarwain

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Bartra-0-Pique-0-0
Montoya-0-0-0-0-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-0-Rakitic-0-Xavi-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Pedro
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I only want us to continue playing great football. We've been reminded again that this is Perez's league after all.
If we win it, it'll be some feat but I won't be disappointed if we don't.

Looking forward watching Barca magic on Tuesday and enjoying Messi.

Kerrybai

Damn You gotta love how quick the games are rolling in, so many midweek games!!!

3 points should come easy, lets just hope for some nice football like we saw in the last 2 games.

xXKonan

I remember that December game. They parked the Bus,We weren't playing very well, Got screwed over by the Refs in several Instances. But that was what seems like Ages ago and the way we have been playing since the New year and the last couple of Games Gives me confidence to not Repeat the last match we played vs them.

dakt

Strange feeling when you enjoy seeing Barca play as often as possible, but at the same time you don't want that.

Kikan

If they control the game from the first minutes like they have been doing in the last few games the game will be over within the first half .I believe baca will come out strong and hard from the first minute . 5:1 final score for barca

RightGuy

Hope no freakin' experiance by lucho.Start with strong eleven and later sub them off if we are winning by 2+ goals.

Home of Barca Fans