CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Antimadridista1

I really don't like this draw.
Once again Real Madrid have the easiest draw. Can't stand these b**ches.

I'm not optimistic. Return-leg at their place... f*ck.

slvtn

Well, every opponent would be hard to play now and it doesn't matter for me who will be champion as longs as it isn't Real. Bayern is a tough draw, but with all their injured players they are beatable.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As if it couldn't be harder, Barca has to play first game at home.
But we can do it. We're a much improved team since last season and already kicked out tougher opponents than other semifinalists had to.

Antimadridista1

Yep, sorry, I took the informations from a catalan journalist who works for rac1 and he was wrong.
Wednesday 6th and Tuesday 12th.

Bojan, everything is against us lol.

I

instinct

Worst possible draw but believe in the team. It's pretty much 50/50. We can do this!

SeloBarca

Im not confident in our defence against such a strong team offensivly. Pique will have to play the game of his life.

JamDav1982

Worst draw but if you are going to win multiple CLs then sometimes it has to be this way.

Don't think Juvetus is a walkover for Real at all. They have players that can hurt them.

Real got Atletico in QF to be fair. On paper a tougher tie than anything Barca or Bayern got before semi finals. They also got Bayern in semis last year so not as if they ALWAYS get easiest tie.

Anyway, fuck wasting time thinking of Madrid will be close tie with Bayern.

Last edited:

Supa Dupa Fly

I'll pray 4 our defense.
s0BXRK4.gif

Home of Barca Fans