CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Barcadub

Let's not forget Bayern have travelled terribly in this seasons Champions League.

Let's put them to the sword.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After Bayern away, we're traveling to play vs. Atleti.
Will be gruesome for the team. If they pull it off, they are officially heroes.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Crap draw. But I believe we can do this. The only bad thing is that our first game is at home....

slvtn

Worst draw but if you are going to win multiple CLs then sometimes it has to be this way.

Don't think Juvetus is a walkover for Real at all. They have players that can hurt them.

This and they parked the bus in the last games. That doesn't suit teams like Barca as well while I expect Bayern to play more offensive which may give us the chance for counter attacks. Our defense has to be strong, especially when Robben will be back for those games.

Devils

I've said it before, we are the team to beat.

I'm not even the slightest bit worried about Bayern or Pep. I am extremely confident we will beat them.

Glad the second leg is at the Allianz too, I want to watch our players celebrate there when we beat them and advance.

Bertus

Barca is favorite imho.

Bayern will still have some injured players. And Barca is more impressive this year anyways.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I've said it before, we are the team to beat.

I'm not even the slightest bit worried about Bayern or Pep. I am extremely confident we will beat them.

Glad the second leg is at the Allianz too, I want to watch our players celebrate there when we beat them and advance.

That's what I like to see

Kohe321

I think the big defeat two seasons ago has made some fans too afraid of Bayern, and they are now massively underrating Barca in this matchup. We shouldn't be scared of any opponent in the draw, this is a CL semi-final, it's supposed to be difficult.

I hope our players do not share this same mentality. Luckily this new Barca has shown real grit and a strong spirit in the big games this season. Lucho and his team deserves a lot of credit for this. Just look at how Pique has responded this season for instance.

This tie is completely open, and personally I think we're the favorites to go through.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Last time they trashed us :

- in the first leg , 2 goals were wrongly allowed to them , 1 offside (iirc) , and one foul in attack on Alba by Muller.

- Messi played injured

- in the second leg , Messi didn't play at all.

- we had pedro and Alexis in our attack. No ofense to Alexis but he was far away from the player he was last season for us.

- we had Fabregas

Now :

We have Neymar and Suarez in our attack

We still have Messi

Iniesta is showing signs of returning to his old self

Rakitic is a workhorse

Our defense is much improved

+ Sandra +

I knew they'd get Juve! Always lucky!! If we can't beat Bayern at this point then we don't deserve to win the CL. This might have been a final anyway.

Home of Barca Fans