CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Changing an IP adress really does not require a genius, so I highly doubt any mod could find proper proof for your possible transgression, unless both ips happened to be located in the exact same area, which can easily be checked via whatismyip.com or similar websites. Even then it is questionable whether that would suffice in a judical sense to prove your guilt.

As for opinion of me, you are entitled to it, no matter how wrong it may be. I frankly couldn't care less.
As long as the forum policy is as open-minded as it is now, and I'm still met mostly positively by Barca fans here who welcome my occasional insights to matters related to Bayern rather than being met with open and unjustified hatred like from yourself, I will continue to stop by from time to time. Better get used to it.

As for the troll account before, a false-flag operation was fairly evident to the experienced internet user and plain to see if one was willing to look.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

An attempt to rile up Barca fans here against Bayern fans, I suppose.

Exactly what I was thinking. Because the actual Bayern fans/sympathizers here like nnao (nno?), Yannik or myself are far to respectful of Barcelona and realistic in our judgement of the situation than to spout crap like that troll, so to incite Barcaforum a little more against Bayern that would have seemed like a good idea for a die-hard Barca fan and Bayern-hater with too much time at his or her hand. :p

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, that may very well be true, though Hamad wasn't quite as capable in regard to coming up such determined inflamatory postings. His seemed a tad more... stupid. :p

Anyways, just wanted to make clear that most Bayern fans would probably distance themseves from such trolls. ;)

zanela

If you're going to make allegations, you've to bring evidence, which you've failed to do so, even for your so-called claims about my name being dropped the most as having multiple accounts. Nada, zilch. Its clear who was trying to incite whom going by your insistence on names. But carry on.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, that may very well be true, though Hamad wasn't quite as capable in regard to coming up such determined inflamatory postings. His seemed a tad more... stupid. :p

Anyways, just wanted to make clear that most Bayern fans would probably distance themseves from such trolls. ;)

You can't be serious; basically your entire argument is Bayern has no trolls amongst it's fans ??

They are the worst i've seen, go check eurosport, dailymail, etc .. every single news about real barça manu etc has a crazy Bayern fan talking crazy stuff completely unrelated to the article, they're as much if not more arrogant than the barça real fans, only thing different is they are frustrated their club is not talked about as much.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If you're going to make allegations, you've to bring evidence, which you've failed to do so, even for your so-called claims about my name being dropped the most as having multiple accounts. Nada, zilch. Its clear who was trying to incite whom going by your insistence on names. But carry on.

I cannot check IP adresses here.
I'm also not bored enough to look for the postings in question. Still I know what I read.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You can't be serious; basically your entire argument is Bayern has no trolls amongst it's fans ??

They are the worst i've seen, go check eurosport, dailymail, etc .. every single news about real barça manu etc has a crazy Bayern fan talking crazy stuff completely unrelated to the article, they're as much if not more arrogant than the barça real fans, only thing different is they are frustrated their club is not talked about as much.

I only used to check g o a l.com for amusement as it is an incredible cesspit of trolling. That was before Pep, mind you, but Bayern proponents were completely harmless compared to Arsenal's, Juve's, Real's, Milan's and the likes, mostly EPL and Seria A.

StarLord

If you're fairly sure that Barca fans suspected me of having multiple accounts, then you'll 've to bring some evidence, any. My anti-buyern trolling is far from a reflection of my protracted time or general posting on here. Yes, I openly detest your club, and your lot, there really is nothing to like. Made worse since the forum got infested by chauvistic Buyern posters like yourself, which was plain to see during the WC, and has been since, in their regular posting. A nuisance is all. If my post is aggressive, its to underline the threshold I've reached in regards to your pest-like behavior. Apart from acting demented about anything unsavoury directed at Buyern, now you're resorting to mislead Barca fans against their own, because they dared call a Buyern troll as he is. As long as zealous jingoists as yourself are prevalent on the board, my contempt is all you 'll receive on your thread. You don’t deserve any better.
As for your allegations, to denigrate my team has never been my modus-operandi, and never will be, nor taking the help of a diff account. If any of the mods can validate your claims, I shall quit this forum for good, if not it 'd be noble if you'd just piss off to wherever you came from, and take your type with you sans exception.

My name is StarLord, and I approve of this comment!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Come on guys, really? Why can't we have fans of all clubs post here? As Barcaforum, there will always be a predominant majority of users being Barca fans here, but, as long as they are not trolls, can we not welcome users who are fans of other clubs? They offer their perspective in discussions and bring diversity here. And when matches against their club(s) come up, they're here to provide some banter.

Kohe321

Come on guys, really? Why can't we have fans of all clubs post here? As Barcaforum, there will always be a predominant majority of users being Barca fans here, but, as long as they are not trolls, can we not welcome users who are fans of other clubs? They offer their perspective in discussions and bring diversity here. And when matches against their club(s) come up, they're here to provide some banter.

This. As long as it's not trolling it just adds to the diversity in here, which I really like.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

+1000000000

We welcome fans of other team to frequent this forum and post here. This is not North Korea, we allow and even encourage different views. Ryu is totally alright, he is defending his team like any of us would defend Barca elsewhere, just with more vigor. :p It is good and refreshing to have him, nano, and other non-Barca fans here.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
+1000000000

We welcome fans of other team to frequent this forum and post here. This is not North Korea, we allow and even encourage different views. Ryu is totally alright, he is defending his team like any of us would defend Barca elsewhere, just with more vigor. :p It is good and refreshing to have him, nano, and other non-Barca fans here.

Indeed. The last thing we want is for this place to turn in to the Real Madrid subreddit on reddit, where they, at one point, barred users who had Barca flairs from posting in the subreddit.

Home of Barca Fans