Who would get possession if Barça and Bayern play each other ?

So, Barça or Bayern ?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 50 / 50

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No idea whatsoever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Knowing that both teams are the (very close) top 2 in europe in that aspect of the game..

Who would you think would win the possession between Barça and Bayern ?

Additional info :

Re0cWpf.png

It turns out PSG are 3rd on the european level in possession.. just goes to show that this factor depends a lot of the teams you face, and so the league you play in, and one team can still outclass the other greatly while both play possession.. which makes the question even more open :)

Last edited:

raskolnikov

:pep: would make us look like Real counterattacking Bayern pressing them high.

Would be a great cl final though, thats why we cant meet them in the semi's already.

Yannik

They wont both go for possession when facing each other, simple as that.
One of the coaches will say "okay, we'll take the more passive role". We might argue wether that would be Pep or Enrique, i'd say Enrique is more likely to do that.
It was the same when Bayern and Barca, two possesson orientated teams met each other in 2013.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They wont both go for possession when facing each other, simple as that.
One of the coaches will say "okay, we'll take the more passive role". We might argue wether that would be Pep or Enrique, i'd say Enrique is more likely to do that.
It was the same when Bayern and Barca, two possesson orientated teams met each other in 2013.

That's one part of the question people can have an opinion about, which team would let the other have the ball ?

I also think Luis Enrique would be the one to let go of possession, at least until we get the lead.

G

Gasgas

We'll have more possession more shots more goals more tackles that them
Bayern are overrated :tito:

Frodo_FCB

I can say for sure that Bayern will have the possession, it can't happen otherwise with Pep as their coach. We don't play the possession football we used to anyway. That doesn't mean a lot though, It will be a very close match..

Antimadridista1

I'm pessimistic to be honest. The fact that they have return-leg at home is really tough.

Real Madrid - Bayern will probably be the final.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm pessimistic to be honest. The fact that they have return-leg at home is really tough.

Real Madrid - Bayern will probably be the final.

They were awful at home against madrid last year.

Bring them on. First leg at home means we can go into second leg with a favourable result.

Home of Barca Fans