Barcelona vs Getafe

Hoidy10

After much panic, re arranging of flights and booking of hotels, I'll be making my first visit to a game in the Camp Nou next week. :rockon:

I have a couple of questions regarding the game if anyone could help me out.

1. How busy will the stadium be given it is a midweek game? Midweek games over here in Scotland don't usually get anywhere near the numbers of weekend games

2. In Scotland it is possible to show up early and congregate at an area that the players will enter the stadium which gives a chance for autographs etc. Is this possible at Barcelona? I realise the chances of me getting my Messi shirt signed is probably near on impossible but one can dream.

3. I have tickets for the tour of the stadium - is there a preferred time to go where it isn't as busy? I'll be in Barcelona from Monday night to Friday night.

Cheers

Barcadub

There should be a healthy crowd at it. But it won't be anything like the Valencia game which had 93,000 attendance.

You won't be able to congregate to see the players, just see them driving into the stadium I suppose.

Depends on the tourism, match day and the day after would be busiest I think. I have been myself the day after a game this season and that would be the times the majority of people would be around the Nou Camp. Busy or not it's should be alright for you to enjoy.

Enjoy the game and trip my friend.

Home of Barca Fans