Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Bayern

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Juventus

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
There's no way to avoid playing one of Bayern or Real Madrid unless of course we get juve and lose. Clash of the titans it is. Bayern are scary good. We'd have to do a lot of damage at the camp nou and i hope we play home first leg. Loved to see a Barca all engines running against Bayern at home. Clasico would be more intense as a final.

malvolio

barca to beat the italian champions in the semis and then the german champions in the final. after previously dispatching the champions of england and france. it's a scenario fit for the competition name - a champion of champions!:xavi:

Antimadridista1

I want us to get Real Madrid and play the first match at Bernaleo. Smash these b**ches.
My second choice would be Bayern, but it would be better to play them in final. They are a bit scary in their stadium to be honest.
I hate Juventus, most unlikeable club in Italy along Inter Milano. Problem is that they play like Chelsea/Atleti, just park the bus.
Would'nt bother me to smash Allegri with another 4-0 though.

At this stage, this is not a matter of who's the weakest team, but who's the best team to play considering their philosophy. If we play against Bayern, our forwards will have space. Same for Madrid if we play the first leg in their stadium.

Last edited:
L

linetty

download.png
Obviously when PSG was knocking Chelsea out they were the strongest team on Earth and when we mesmerized them they were just another shit team. That's how it is

As for the poll, I'm going with Madrid

Leo_Messi

Juventus would obviously be the easiest opponent on paper at least. Still they are a very strong team this season and they can hurt not only us but Bayern and RM as well.

At this stage of the CL and especially this season there are no easy opponents and considering our current form, momentum, lack of injuries etc. I fell that we can defeat all 3 teams whether over 2 legs or in a potential final.

I would like us to draw Juventus mainly because it has been ages since we last played against them in a competitive match. In fact this has not happened since the quarterfinals during the 2002-03 season (screw you Zalayeta). Watching RM play against Bayern would be interesting too considering the recent history. (2011-12 and last season). Also I would want for us to revenge that embarrassing performance against Bayern during the 2012-13 season and winning a CL-final against them would be the perfect platform for some revenge. Defeating RM in a CL-final would also be something truly unique but losing a final against them would be traumatic.

In any case I am looking forward to those CL-semifinals. They could very well be some of the most exciting games in the CL in recent memory.

Kohe321

I hope we draw Juventus in the semis because they are, on paper at least, the easiest opponent to beat over two legs, where we will be favorites both home and away. Having to meet Bayern at the Allianz or Real at the Bernabeu is very difficult, so I'd much rather face them at a neutral ground for one game in a potential final.

Can't wait for the draw on Friday. Whoever we pick we have good chances against though, so I'm not too stressed out about it. :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans