Lliga: Espanyol - Barca 0-2

cmsy27

Gosh show some more respect for your fellow fans around the globe. I don't see why fans in SE Asia shouldn't get any consideration, particularly when they likely outnumber or will soon outnumber European Barça fans. It's hardly like you guys are being given that tough of a time slot. Try watching games at 1-6 AM like a lot of the world has to.

I'm plenty happy to wake up early in the morning if it means my fellow Barcelona fans in the East can watch it at a semi-reasonable hour. Quit being so self centered. It has no negative effect on the team, just you certain fans who feel entitled to an optimally convenient schedule for yourself.

Anyways, good win. Our wasting of chances seems to be creeping back in though. We should have had more than two goals. And what a ridiculous red card on Alba...

Funny how I actually CAN'T watch those earlier matches (4 PM for Europeans, 10/11 PM for us) since they usually fall on Saturdays and I do have a social life :lol: I'd actually prefer watching at the usual 2/3 AM on the weekends, but it's definitely nice of them if they're moving games to earlier time slots in consideration of their fans on the other side of the world. As long as it doesn't affect the team's performance, that is :)

That being said, really happy with the win. The build up to that first goal was outrageously good :barcascarf: We've gotten through April!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Is it true that Lahoz actually apologized to Espanyol players for our 2nd goal scored from offside?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think they do that "a lot". Very rarely did I hear about this happening in Barca matches.

JamDav1982

I don't think they do that "a lot". Very rarely did I hear about this happening in Barca matches.

Have heard of refs doing it plenty of times and managers commenting on referee apologizing but it makes no difference to them as decision has been made.

Not sure what the big deal is with that.

L

linetty

Is it true that Lahoz actually apologized to Espanyol players for our 2nd goal scored from offside?
Stories will be told to the kids about this guy. Never seen a ref that keen to be in the spotlight, crazy refeereing.

Home of Barca Fans