That's how I'd roll.

We're not playing against Cordoba this weekend. :lol:

I like your trust in our bench players though :pep:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We're not playing against Cordoba this weekend. :lol:

I like your trust in our bench players though :pep:

Holy Cuacamoley, That game is tomorrow.

I was sure that would be the game before we meed Bayern.

My bad, I just checked we have Cordoba and Getafe after this game and before Bayern.
All guns blazing in that case.

Barcadub

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Montoya-0-Pique-0-Bartra-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Sergi Robero-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Xavi-0-0-0-Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-Sandro-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

If needed, sub in Messi and Suarez.

That's how I'd roll.

This made me laugh. :lol:

Mido

After thinking a little bit, I think it's fair enough to say that Rakitic ( and Messi[/SIZE=2]) needs a little bit of rest. I would favor our famous Iniesta--Busquets--Xavi trio.

I believe Espanyol will put us under pressure, both RB and LB need to be very alert.

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Bartra-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Xavi-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Visca Barca

Kohe321

Holy Cuacamoley, That game is tomorrow.

I was sure that would be the game before we meed Bayern.

My bad, I just checked we have Cordoba and Getafe after this game and before Bayern.
All guns blazing in that case.

Yeah, I thought there had to be a misunderstanding somewhere :cheers:

All guns blazing indeed, this will be a very intense and tough game. If we can get 3 points from this one the league is starting to be within reaching distance. :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Getting a little nervous, mostly because of Bayern, but this game is very important and we need to win this. Expect a good game and will be interesting :)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope Lucho can keep the players focused on these Liga games we have before the CL SF, there's gonna be constant noise around this up untill the first whistle !

If we win this game tomorrow, we'd have accomplished something truly amazing during this month.

serghei

We talk mostly about Champions League this days, but La Liga is the most important competition for me. There are 38 games and whoever is the best wins it. The luck evens out, the refereeing doesn't count as much, no lucky draws either. We need to win the derby and go for the title. The domestic double is a great achievement. CL would be the cherry on top.

Morten

We talk mostly about Champions League this days, but La Liga is the most important competition for me. There are 38 games and whoever is the best wins it. The luck evens out, the refereeing doesn't count as much, no lucky draws either. We need to win the derby and go for the title. The domestic double is a great achievement. CL would be the cherry on top.

For me, CL is always the biggest price in club football. Different opinions.

serghei

It is the biggest price. It's just that the nature of the competition and the amount of luck you need to win it doesn't make it the most relevant or the most important.

vlad

true that, if barca wins league season will be awesome

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

You must have suffered waiting for that Decima no ? so many years of disappointment.

CL is the mega super bonus, and everyone gives it his all, but you can't expect to win it on a regular basis.

Alen

Come on now, CL is the most prestigious there is. ATM won La Liga last year, yet no shits were given, absolutely none.

serghei

Come on now, CL is the most prestigious there is. ATM won La Liga last year, yet no shits were given, absolutely none.

:lol: Are you f..ing serious? I was sad for a month after that game we drew on Camp Nou. La Liga is the season. You wouldn't even be in CL if not for La Liga. And in the past, only La Liga winners would get the chance to represent Spain in the European Cup. As it should be. Why would teams that finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th in their countries get to play in the CHAMPIONS League?

Last edited:

CatalinR10

lugi.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnn on asspanyol game thread

Best starting lineup , let's go big and wreck them.

We shall maintain the lead !!!

Home of Barca Fans