User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Lliga: Espanyol - Barca 0-2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Gosh show some more respect for your fellow fans around the globe. I don't see why fans in SE Asia shouldn't get any consideration, particularly when they likely outnumber or will soon outnumber European Barįa fans. It's hardly like you guys are being given that tough of a time slot. Try watching games at 1-6 AM like a lot of the world has to.

I'm plenty happy to wake up early in the morning if it means my fellow Barcelona fans in the East can watch it at a semi-reasonable hour. Quit being so self centered. It has no negative effect on the team, just you certain fans who feel entitled to an optimally convenient schedule for yourself.

Anyways, good win. Our wasting of chances seems to be creeping back in though. We should have had more than two goals. And what a ridiculous red card on Alba...
    Funny how I actually CAN'T watch those earlier matches (4 PM for Europeans, 10/11 PM for us) since they usually fall on Saturdays and I do have a social life I'd actually prefer watching at the usual 2/3 AM on the weekends, but it's definitely nice of them if they're moving games to earlier time slots in consideration of their fans on the other side of the world. As long as it doesn't affect the team's performance, that is

That being said, really happy with the win. The build up to that first goal was outrageously good We've gotten through April!
    Last edited by cmsy27; 26th April 2015 at 07:01 AM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it true that Lahoz actually apologized to Espanyol players for our 2nd goal scored from offside?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Is it true that Lahoz actually apologized to Espanyol players for our 2nd goal scored from offside?
    Sport mentioned it.Apparently in half time he apologized.Maybe thatīs why he send off Alba to make things even.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I heard.. When was the last time refs apologized to Barca players for wrong calls?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I heard.. When was the last time refs apologized to Barca players for wrong calls?
    Not sure when last happened to Barca but refs in general do this a lot when have got a decision wrong in a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they do that "a lot". Very rarely did I hear about this happening in Barca matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitkoa7x View Post
    1 week bans for everyone apart from Flavia who opens a match thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they do that "a lot". Very rarely did I hear about this happening in Barca matches.
    Have heard of refs doing it plenty of times and managers commenting on referee apologizing but it makes no difference to them as decision has been made.

Not sure what the big deal is with that.

linetty
    Stories will be told to the kids about this guy. Never seen a ref that keen to be in the spotlight, crazy refeereing.

linetty

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ĄGrācies Xavi!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)