Lliga: Espanyol - Barca 0-2

raki

We overcome this difficult sequence of games with finesse and quality. Bravo! Chapeau.

Let´s hope that Celta, Valencia or Sevilla can draw to franco´s team to play in Calderon without needing to win.

Another great 1st half.

Against Almeria i predict Montoya, Adriano, Mathieu, Xavi,Rakitic, Pedro to start.
Rotations.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We overcome this difficult sequence of games with finesse and quality. Bravo! Chapeau.

Let´s hope that Celta, Valencia or Sevilla can draw to franco´s team to play in Calderon without needing to win.

Another great 1st half.

Against Almeria i predict Montoya, Adriano, Mathieu, Xavi,Rakitic, Pedro to start.
Rotations.

Almeria :lol: Maybe you meant Getafe

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The gauntlet is over and the team got through it with flying colors. Undefeated with a single draw. Well done!

Now manage the rest of the games, secure La Liga, and focus on the titles!

Leo_Messi

Most above average teams that we play against try to put us out of our comfort zone but that does not mean that their main approach will be to attack us. Espanyol will try to flood the midfield, stay compact, play as hard as the referee allows them to and try to hit us on the counter or on set pieces. As usual.

The lineup is as expected. The only surprise is Rafinha playing. If he performs badly Lucho can always substitute him in place of Rakitic or Xavi. Not the end of the world. I think that Rafinha will want to prove something in this game and I hail Luchos cojones to give our youngsters a chance even in difficult away games.

Quoting my post to show that the turn of events of the game were as expected.

Always a pleasure to win against Espanyol.

Great, great first half with some wonderful combinations. The victory could have been much bigger though had the team been better in front of the goal. Espanyol had nothing to show for even after Alba's ridiculous red card.

Don Andrés looks great again which is very important for our CL campaign. It might be too early to proclaim that he is finally back but it would be very good news if he was. So far he has had two great games in a row against difficult opponents.

Lahoz doing everything to be the center of attention as usual.:lol:

Now hopefully Celta can help us tomorrow. If RM does not win that game then I am ready to proclaim the team as champions.

raskolnikov

Guys, don't forget: only one draw and Real is in the driving seat.

Come on, Celta.

We just need Celta, Sevilla or Valencia to take points of them, otherwise its going to be veruy tough. I just cant imagine Real winning every single game after the lost classico.
Once they drop points its basically over unless we have a huge meltdown.

Sunny Mir

This was the toughest month in terms of the qualities of the opponents, the number of matches and the general fatigue accused by playing such a long season. Our numbers in April :
Games : 7(1 left) Wins 6 Lost 0 Draw 1
Goals : Scored 16 Conceded 3
Clean sheets : 5
Amzing month and the best thing is no one got injured. Visca el Barça.

raminho

Great 1st half, really love seeing MSN click and Don Andres back in form (or at least getting there). Lahoz was just a joke, we're lucky to have no-one injured...

I

instinct

Can I have a summary please. Working again so I had to miss it :(

Perhaps the best 1st half of the season.

2nd half was boring because of the red card. Espanyol had a decent few chances but nothing worth mentioning.

Home of Barca Fans