Page 756 of 756 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756
Results 11,326 to 11,337 of 11337

Thread: 11 - Neymar Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    No doubt this would help him from physical standpoint but I think scoring penalties is 70% or more in players head. Of course scoring PK with 3-0 lead is a low pressure situation even against a good opponent and he'd maybe score yesterday with normal run-up. But would he also score important penalties in crucial moments of the game or in penalty shoot-outs? To be fair, I don't trust him with that and I also don't have much more confidence in Messi and Suarez. They are all pretty poor penalty takers so I hope we can avoid shoot-outs in CL.
    I mean he didn't miss in shootouts in WC and Olympic final so idk

Jesus Christ, the usual suspects still have the courage to say he was shit. LMAO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mark1nhu View Post
    Jesus Christ, the usual suspects still have the courage to say he was shit. LMAO.

i didn't say he was shit, i said he was ordinary, and that there is no need to compare his dick with suarez because they are both subpar at the moment.

You on the other hand called him great before he even scored. Which as a first reaction here is pretty much trolling & inviting chaos.

Keep drooling.
    Last edited by TornAndFrayed; 20th October 2016 at 03:58 PM.

Good game. That pen though Almost Zaza-esque.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    i didn't say he was shit, i said he was ordinary
    Ordinary is the new great mate.

Everytime he strings 2 passes together he's praised now, oh and when he wins us free kicks in dangerous positions too.

Expectations lowering as fast as his wage is rising.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    i didn't say he was shit, i said he was ordinary, and that there is no need to compare his dick with suarez because they are both subpar at the moment.

You on the other hand called him great before he even scored. Which as a first reaction here is pretty much trolling & inviting chaos.

Keep drooling.
    If you didn't say he was shit, then you didn't need to wear the shoes. Isn't it obvious, man?

Anyway, I called him great before he scored because:

1) I watch the whole game and I pay attention to every play, so I don't give my opinion solely based on goals and assists but actually on the whole contribution to our gameplay (contrary to many here).

2) He was great even before scoring, making himself important in defense, buildup and chance creation, as you can clearly see on the highlights (which confirmed my opinion).

How can this be trolling and invitation to chaos?

You guys here...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mark1nhu View Post
    If you didn't say he was shit, then you didn't need to wear the shoes. Isn't it obvious, man?

Anyway, I called him great before he scored because:

1) I watch the whole game and I pay attention to every play, so I don't give my opinion solely based on goals and assists but actually on the whole contribution to our gameplay (contrary to many here).

2) He was great even before scoring, making himself important in defense, buildup and chance creation, as you can clearly see on the highlights (which confirmed my opinion).

How can this be trolling and invitation to chaos?

You guys here...
    Don't get hypocritical now. It's my post that prompted your reply, cut the bs about "choosing to be offended". If you were smarter you would never put me in the same basket as bojan and bbz with regard to neymar.

Your opinion is yours to keep, but totally on one extreme of the spectrum . That is verified by all the other opinions about neymar's last game, in which a few extremes found him shit/great (that's you !) and the majority found him good to underwhelming.

You guys here, the extreme guys, are the very reason why this thread is stupid.

So based on this article Neymar is the second worst penalty taker in history of top 5 European leagues from players with at least 15 penalties.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelon...53a8b4678.html

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    So based on this article Neymar is the second worst penalty taker in history of top 5 European leagues from players with at least 15 penalties.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelon...53a8b4678.html
    Dang, Ibra & CR7 are the kings of the pen-itentiary. Hope they won't strike to lock up neyney in solitary confinement :-( and without wifi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    least he made up for that stupid pen miss
    yeah lol he wanted it bad. You could tell even Leo was relieved when he gave him the hug.

Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    And in the last decade, football turned into a hollywood-ish show with:
    That cr7 pic is priceless! Totally looks like Carrot Top lol
    what was he thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    That cr7 pic is priceless! Totally looks like Carrot Top lol
    what was he thinking?
    Wait, does he have his initials on his underwear?