11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dado

Shit game but he scored again when game was dead so all is forgotten and he's a hero once more :lol:

As some croatian football coaches would wisely say ... "in order to win by 4-0 you must score four goals"

We would be 1 short if not by Neymar and 1 over if he scored the penalty... making his performance perfect LOL

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Like Messi against Depor when he was praised all over the forum while there was the usual bullshit talk about Ney who completely dominated Depor over the course of the whole game?

gasgas

He will always be criticized no matter how well he plays

There was a time Neymar scored a hattrick and some users wanted him benched for El classico and pedro to play instead

dakt

..he wasn't bad IMO...or better said I wasn't frustrated by him during the match. That's something, I guess.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He will always be criticized no matter how well he plays

There was a time Neymar scored a hattrick and some users wanted him benched for El classico and pedro to play instead

He will always be praised no matter how he plays.
He does jack shit in many games and yet people think he's godly.

gasgas

He will always be praised no matter how he plays.
He does jack shit in many games and yet people think he's godly.

We will always disagree I am afraid
This game in particular he was quite good except the penalty
I hardly remember any bad decision, bad dribble, or ball hogging. He did well with the ball

May be we should agree that some people prefer Pedro style-winger who passes the ball back at every opportunity while others prefer a winger who tries something

serghei

I hardly remember any bad decision, bad dribble, or ball hogging. He did well with the ball

May be we should agree that some people prefer Pedro style-winger who passes the ball back at every opportunity while others prefer a winger who tries something

Yea, he played it quick and that is why nobody from City was able to stop him in 1 vs 1. He was great this game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

What you on about? Who said Pedro was better or more talented?
Pedro was a team player and a waterboy. Still didn't stop him from scoring some of the most important goals in Barca era.

He represented humility, teamwork and sacrifice for the team. Think about that for a second before you shit on club legend.

What traits does Neymar represent btw.?

gasgas

What you on about? Who said Pedro was better or more talented?
Pedro was a team player and a waterboy. Still didn't stop him from scoring some of the most important goals in Barca era.

He represented humility, teamwork and sacrifice for the team. Think about that for a second before you shit on club legend.

What traits does Neymar represent btw.?

Bojan I never talked about talent or one player being better than the other.

I simply said some people prefer a winger who passes it back like Pedro or pedro-style
While others prefer a winger who tries something

I wonder why you're bringing Pedro as a player while i am simply talking about player styles of playing

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]ImpishShimmeringAndeancondor[/gfy]

Caballero saves Neymar's penalty

[gfy]MaleHopefulFirecrest[/gfy]

Neymar's goal vs. Manchester City

[gfy]BackPitifulCurlew[/gfy]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Good game even though he didn't see much of the ball and also did a decent effort defending... But that penalty, it was taken horribly...

Meitux

Just wanna point out that he's probably one of the very worst penalty takers out there. Don't let him take another one, it has happened several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans